Final Soft Bait - High Bait Acceptance & Long Term Baiting Programs
Final Soft Bait, a new rodent bait by Bell Labs is a highly palatable rodent bait. Final Soft Bait has a quick acceptance by both rats and mice. It is made of a food matrix of fats and proteins and works very well with rodents who are accustomed to fatty foods. Besides its huge acceptability, Final Soft Bait is mold resistant, heat-resistant and will not freeze or become brittle.
Final Soft Bait, like its cousin Final Blox, is a single feed bait with Brodifacoum, making it highly effective in small doses. This anticoagulant rodenticide has a lower toxic level than other Final products. The 15g bait sachets will allow fewer bait placements than soft baits with 10g sachets. Each sachet has an extruded hole in the center allowing this bait to be placed securely in bait stations with rods. This soft rodent bait is designed to attract and keep the rodent's attraction and interest and works well in long term baiting programs.
Final Soft Bait with Lumitrack
The addition of Lumitrack causes the droppings from the rodents to glow a bright green under UV lighting, giving you increased ability to inspect and detect rodent activity. This is particularly helpful in crowded or dark areas where the excrement may not be detected.
To make inspection fast and easy, we carry an UV Tracker Light .Using Amber Glasses with the UV tracking light, makes seeing the glowing rodent feces easier.
Bell Lab's Final Soft Bait Features
- Very high bait acceptance by both mice and rats
- Single Feed Bait- rodents may consume a lethal dose in one night's feeding; first dead rodents appearing five or six days after feeding begins.
- Has a center hole in each sachet for rodding baits in bait stations
- 50% more bait per sachet ( 15 gm vs 10 gm )
- Lower toxicity (0.0025% formulation)
- Works well in long term baiting scenarios; sustained palatablity
- Won't freeze and hold up well in high temperatures
- EPA #12455-139