Flies-No-More Solar Trap
Kness's Flies-No-More Solar Trap innovation design traps flies such as house flies, barn flies, cluster flies and other flying insects. It comes equipped with a solar-powered LED light and a banana-scented glue board. It uses a solar panel to recharge the internal battery for the LED light. This high-quality trap is constructed of molded plastic (polypropylene) and resistant to stains and odors. The versatile design allows placement in many different positions with easy inspection in a large trapping area.
Packaging: Each trap comes with one glue board
Replacement Glue Boards: Glue Boards For Flies No More Solar Trap
- Solar Powered LED light
- Specific colors are used for luring and capturing house flies, cluster flies, barn flies and other flying insect pests.
- Solar panel to recharge internal battery.
- One Banana-scented Glue Board
- Made specifically to attract flies and other flying insects.
- Glue board in combination with LED lights provide for a quick catch rate.
- High-quality Construction
- Designed for many years of use.
- The molded plastic construction is both durable and visually appealing.
- Pre-formed Openings on the Base-Verstile
- Vertical or horizontal easy wall installation.
- Allows for placement in a variety of areas. Inspection is easy and convenient, as most of the captured insects are hidden from plain sight. Inspection of glue board does not require removing any shields or parts.
- Eco-friendly Design
- Allows for easy inspection and replacement of glue board.
- Front of trap allows for larger trapping area.
- Simple to Use-On/Off Switch
- Made in the USA