Floramite SC Ornamental Miticide
Floramite SC with Bifenazate 22.6% controls a variety of mite pests on ornamental plants which include foliage, bedding, flowering plants as well as bulb crops, perennials, trees, and shrubs.
Floramite SC belongs to the carbazates class of chemistry; it is a broad-spectrum miticide that provides a long residual and quick knockdown through contact activity. It is relatively inactive against beneficial/predacious mites and insects and is compatible with IPM and resistance management programs.
- Quick knockdown
- Residual activity of up to 28 days of control.
- Mode of action, carbazates class of chemistry
- Low use rates
- Controls broad spectrum of mites
- Mites controlled: Variety of spider mites and all life stages of Tetranychid mites.
- MIx Floramite SC in 100 gals. of water (1⁄4 - 1⁄2 tsp./gal) and apply as a full coverage spray to the foliage using a volume of 1-4 qts. of final solution per 100 sq.ft. (or 100 - 400 gals. per acre).
- Thoroughly spray upper and lower foliage since it is not a systemic. An adjuvant is encouraged for effective coverage. but test the plant for safety before application.
- Floramite SC will quickly break down in alkaline water.
- Sales Sheet