Ecotrap Fly Guard Fly Trap (Non Toxic Fly Trap-Disposable Fly Traps)
There are no pesticides or insecticides in the Ecotrap Fly Guard Fly Trap. A leading scientist developed it. It is totally safe around people or animals. The flies are attracted to the odor, go into the trap and eventually drown in the water. Each Trap can hold up to 20,000 flies.
- Leak Proof Design, Sanitary Disposability
- No Mess
- This disposable trap is intended for outdoor use.
- Hang several traps 10-30 feet from the house and you will greatly reduce problems with flies inside the home.
- The ECO Fly Trap will generally attract flies from a distance of 30-40 feet, depending on the wind conditions.
- Flies like heat, light, low wind. Hang traps in sunny areas away from strong wind or drafts. In an enclosed area, such as a barn, place traps if possible within 6 feet of an electric light
- Flies are dormant until their body temperature reaches 65 degrees F(18 degrees C). Below this temperature there will be little activity.
- Add water to the trap if solution drops below "fill line". Water is needed to drown trapped flies.
- Bait will attract abroad range of species and is long lasting.