Fogging and Misting Systems
Mosquito Foggers and Mosquito Fogging/Misting System Chemicals
Propane foggers, electric foggers, oil based and water based pyrethrins and residual insecticides for fogging mosquitoes in the yard and foliage.The advantage of using a fogger instead of a typical garden type pump sprayer, is that you coat the leaves more effectively and it can reach deeper into the foliage with its higher pressure.
- Electric Foggers (Cold Foggers). Cold Foggers can use water or oil based insecticides (B&G Fogger My-Ti-Lite 2300, B&G Fogger Ultra LIte 2400, B&G Fogger Flex A Lite 2600 and B&G Versa Backpack Fogger are cold foggers)
- Using Residual Insecticides: You can fog with cold foggers with residual products such as Bifen IT, Mosquito Mist, Sector, Vector Ban Plus or LambdaStar UltraCap 9.7. Residual insecticides will last around 30 days outside. If you have heavy rains, you will need to reapply. (Mosquito Mist may be used in both a thermal fogger and a cold fogger. Must be diluted an oil carrier in thermal foggers such as kerosene).
- Using Quick Kill Insecticides -Contact Kill (non-residual) are many times used in cold foggers or 55 gallon misting systems for a quick knockdown, but will not last. These products have pyrethrin as their major ingredient. Styker 5-25, Riptide,VamPyre, Misting Concentrates Hyperion Advanced Mist Concentrate combines a three day residual with a quick knockdown.
- Mosquito Repellent: Mosquito Barrier is made of 99.0% garlic for a strong repellency. It may be fogged in both a cold fogger or a thermal fogger, as well as used in a hand held pump sprayer.
- Thermal Foggers (Propane Foggers): Bonide's Propane Fogger is a thermal fogger run by a propane tank. There is not a residual insecticide that will work in a thermal fogger, just quick kill or contact insecticides. We suggest Mosquito Mist, Bug Beater, Mosquito Beater or Prentox Pyrethrin Pyronyl Oil Concentrate
- Automatic Spraying/Misting Systems: Stryker 5-25, Riptide, Mosquito Mist Ultra, Hyperion Concentrate, Vector Ban, Vector Ban Plus, Vam Pyre. Some are labeled for indoor animal quarters(barns), some only outside misting systems. Please check product labels for complete instruction.
$149.90 As low as: $131.95Prentox Pyronyl Oil Concentrate #-3-6-10-A Pyrethrins 3.00% is a oil-based synergized pyrethrum that may be mixed with kerosene for use in U.L.V. equipment. Active Ingredient: Pyrethrins 3.00%, Piperonyl Butoxide Technical 6.00%
Prentox Pyronyl Oil Concentrate #-3-6-10-A may not be shipped to AK, CT, NY
$65.91 As low as: $59.90
Out of stock
Pyronyl Oil UL-100,(formally Prentiss brand) is a synergized pyrethrin concentrate with a mineral petroleum distillate base for use in ULV equipment for fogging.
Active Ingredient in Pyrony Pyrethrinl Oil Concentrate 1% is 1% pyrethrin with a 4.94% dual synergist . It can be mixed with oil; cannot be mixed with water.Learn More
Starting at: $360.00
Out of stock
B&G Ulta-Lite 2400 fogger provides the operator with an ideal unit to dispense chemicals for insect control, odor control, disinfecting and many other applications. The heavy-duty foggers from B&G are used for flying insect control around the world.The B&G Ulta-Lite 2400 fogger features one piece rotation-molded construction for strength and durability and a large opening for ease of filling and emptying. The nozzle is preset at a 45 degree angle to direct flow of the fog upward for improved circulation.Learn More
Each fogger is individually built and tested for performance.
Starting at: $301.00
Out of stockB&G My-Ti-Lite 2300 Fogger
The heavy-duty foggers from B&G such as the B&G My-Ti-Lite 2300 Foggers are used for flying insect control around the world. They are ideal for commercial and residential accounts because of their compact size, and stability. Uses a 1-1/2 Gallon capacity tank with a 3-1/2" wide tank opening, with a preset 9 oz/min discharge. Available in 110V only.
Non-ULV fogger Learn More
Starting at: $423.50
Out of stockB&G Flex A Lite 2600 The B&G Flex A Lite 2600 Fogger provides the widest range of options for cold fog applications. The nozzle, attached to the flex hose, allows the user to easily direct the fog in, under and at objects.The convenient flow adjustment knob located at the nozzle enables the operator to change the liquid flow rate being dispensed. Each fogger is individually built and tested for performance
110v Learn More