How to Pick the Best Flying Insect Control Product
- Identify your target pest using the accompanying chart from Pest West.
- Some flying insects can be attacked at the sources where they breed. Drain Flies, for example, breed in scummy drains, cracks and crevices. Catching individual drain flies with sticky fly traps works, but a product such as Invade Hot Spot is required to solve the fly problem at the source.
- Bellow Bulb Hand Duster is a perfect duster for small dusting applications. This bellow duster has a spring that is compressed in order to release the dust.
- This duster will hold between 4 oz to 8 oz of dry dust. It would depend on the dry weight of the dust.
- Has a rod for easy cleaning.
- Can be held upright, or inverted for better dust dispersion.
- Fill the bellow duster half way with a dust such as CimeXa Dust, D Fense Dust, Delta Dust , Drione Dust or other dusts.
- When you squeeze the duster, the dust will come out of the end tip.This will allow you to inject dust into places like wall voids, light switch plates, and crack and crevices or any other places insects like to hide.
$26.08 As low as: $19.96
Out of stockThe active ingredient in EverGreen Pyrethrum Dust (formally-Pyganic Dust ) is Pyrethrin 1%. EverGreen Pyrethrum Dust has a rapid knockdown and is classifed as a botanical insecticide.This fine white dust has a low odor and controls a wide range of insects including bed bugs, bees, wasps,ants, roaches, spiders, centipedes and more. Learn More
$15.30 As low as: $9.74
D-Fense Dustis a new Deltamethrin Dust, (Compare to Delta Dust). D-Fense Dust is a ready to use insecticide dust which gives an effective knockdown and residual control of up to 8 months if undisturbed.D-Fense Dust targets many insects such as ants, bees, cockroaches, fleas, silverfish, ticks, termites, and numerous stored product pests.Defense Dust will not clump or absorb moisture as some dusts and is non-staining and odorless.Learn More
Active Ingredient: 0.05 Deltamethrin
Can not send to CT
B&G Bulb Dust-R M1150 by B&G equipment is a heavy duty bulb duster that hold 1 cup of dust or granules. This duster by B&G Equipment is very versatile with it's plastic extension tubes and belt-clip.Learn More
The B&G Bulb Dust-R M1150 comes with plastic extension tubes that provide safe crack-and-crevice application around electrical outlets, and one extension can be used as a siphon tube in the bulb when applying granules. The bulb is made of natural rubber for maximum flexibility and long life along with featuring a "No Gasket" seal.
$39.05 As low as: $37.10
The Gotcha Sprayer Pro Adaptor is an adaptor to put on the end of an extension pole to spray an aerosol or dispense a dust for hard to reach areas. It is designed for daily use by a professional exterminator. Typical applications are for carpenter bee holes, wasp and hornet nests, dusting tall fruit trees and dusting gardens. With this adapter you can reach areas without ladders, reducing falling risks. It also has an adjustable angle so you can use it to apply dust without bending or climbing.
A standard threaded extension pole found at home and garden centers will fit.Learn More
$24.89 As low as: $24.40
Out of stock
Cynoff Dust, with its quick kill is ideal for stinging insects like bees and wasps. Cynoff Dust contains Zeta-Cypermethrin which works much faster than regular cypermethrin. You get a residual dust with a quick knockdown with this insecticide dust.Learn More