NIsus's Foam Fresh
Foam Fresh is a ready to use, bio-remedial foam that attacks organic-based odors. Foam Fresh contains seven strains of microbes that consume the organic matter. Foam Fresh doesn't simply cover up odors; it encapsulates the odor molecules with microbes that break down the odor. The offensive odor is replaced with a fresh scent.
Foam Fresh has multiple uses, such as floor and sink drains, garbage receptacles, and odors from urine, feces, and vomit. It can also be used in wall voids, carpets, floors, dumpsters, and food prep areas.
- Rodent and Dead Animal Odor-Remove carcass then spray area
- Bird and Bat Guano Droppings- For immediate relief, spray area before cleaning up the droppings. After cleaning, spray for complete odor elimination
- Commercial Kitchens- Spray into drains and sinks for easy maintenance of organic debris
- Soda Drains-Spray to eliminate odors and break up syrup build-up
- Urine, Vomit, Feces- After clean-up, spray the area to break down the odor molecules.
- Garbage Cans- Spray all sides of the garbage can and any areas where the waste spilled over.
On the first application, spray Fresh Foam for 4-6 seconds where organic debris and grease are present. Spray fixtures and walls with a liberal coat to prevent ongoing odors. Spray 3-4 seconds directly into floor drains at the end of the day for ongoing maintenance. Other applications may be in wall voids where dead rodents may contribute to odor problems.