Forbid 4F with Spiromesifen - 45.2%
Forbid 4F gives a quick knockdown and residual control of mites and whiteflies. Forbid 4F Ornamental Miticide targets the mite lifecycle in all of its stages, offering knockdown and residual control of spider and eriophyid mites. Because of Forbids 4F unique mode of action, it controls mites on the undersides of trees even if you spray only the tops of the leaves.
How Does Forbid 4F Work?
The mite or whitefly dries up or dessicates because it loses a water balance due to a lipid biosynthesis inhibitor. This would occur within 3-10 days of treatment, depending on temperatures. Forbid 4F usually works faster on outdoor crops than greenhouse crops. This unique mode of action offered in Forbid 4F works against troublesome mites where other products may fail to deliver the desired results.
Mite juvenile stages are more susceptible than adults, so time the application at juvenile stages of development for optimal control.
- Controls all stages of whiteflies.
- Provides knockdown and residual control of all developmental stages of mites.
- Use this product according to the label to minimize impact to beneficial insects.
- For use in Ornamental plants in and around areas such as parks, golf courses, recreational areas, and residential or commercial buildings.
- See label for complete list.
- Blister mites, broad mites, flat mites, rust mites, spider mites (including twospotted, southern)