Gardner GT 200 Fly Light Trap - Wall Mounted, Top Rated Adhesive Trap
Gardner's GT 200 Fly Light Trap provides 50 watts of UV attracting light with a large 210 square inch surface of a sticky trapping area. This top rated fly light trap has lots of UV attraction and lots of trapping surface area combined to make it one of the top glue board fly light traps to use in sensitive areas. It uses two glue boards, a 9" x 16" and a 4" x 17" (backside and bottom) for a large adhesive area. It has a "no mess" glueboard guide system to insert the glue boards
This trap is made to mount on the wall (about 3-6 ft above the floor level) or is can be placed on top of a table top or shelf.
This trap may be used any where inside in hospitals, offices, restaurants, warehouses, food manufacturing. It is important to place traps away from competing light sources (windows).
- (2) 25 watt 18" bulbs (non-shatter proof)
- 1 ( 4 x 17") Glue Board
- 1 (9"x 16") Glue Board
Features & Specs
- Traps without chemicals, 24 hours a day.
- Covers 1,800 square feet (50 lineal ft)
- Uses (2) 25 watt bulbs. Comes with non-shatterproof, but you may purchase shatterproof bulbs. Replace bulbs at least once a year.
- Uses two glue boards (adhesive panels) for a large trapping surface
- Material: Made of white carbon steel.
- Dimensions: 18" W x 10" H x 6 D"
- Shipping weight: 12 lbs
- UL Listed: 115v/60hz, Energy-efficient U.V. Insect Lamps
- FDA & USDA accepted under current code.
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer's 5 year warranty