Gardner WS-95 Wall Sconce Fly Light Trap (Decorative Adhesive Trap)
Gardner WS-95 Wall Sconce Fly Light Trap uses two 25 watt ultraviolet lights to attract flying insects on its adhesive glue board. This decorative adhesive fly light trap has a easy flip open lid for quick servicing. It is recommended to place these traps in high fly activity, about 5-6 feet from the ground. For best results place all fly light traps away from a window light source ( the light from the window will compete with the uv llight). Space traps about 25-50 feet apart, depending on the desired control level and number of flies to be controlled. Change the uv light bulb at least once a year. In warmer geographical locations with a longer fly season, change light bulbs twice a year (spring and fall are recommended).
- UL approved/listed and FDA & USDA accepted under current code
- Coverage Area: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Works 24 hours a day
- UV Power: 2-25 watt light bulbs
- Uses one 5" x 17" glue board
- Voltage: 25 watts
- Color: Black, White, Gold, and Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 19" W x 11.5"H x 5.5" D
- Material: Metal and Stainless Steel
- Includes: Disposable 4" x 16" adhesive panel, UL listed, 115v/60hz, with 6' cord, and 2-25 watt bulbs
- Manufacturers warranty: 5 years
- Made in the USA
Replacement Glue Boards and Bulbs