General Pest Control Kit (Bonus Free Glue Boards)
This kit contains every you need for pest control around your house at a discounted price.
- Onslaught Microencapsulated Insecticide -yields 16-32 gallons, mix 0.5 oz-1 oz per gallon of water. It is a perfect product to go inside and outside. It adheres well to surface areas and is ideal for perimeter treatments around structures. Spray around the house perimeter, around windows, under eaves, door thresholds for a variety of household insects such as large roaches, bed bugs, boxelder bugs, carpenter bees, crickets, flies ladybugs, earwigs, spiders, silverfish, stink bugs, sowbugs, scorpions, wasps, and more (see label).
Intice 10 Perimeter Bait -1 lb container.Intice 10 Perimeter Bait, with 10% boric acid is a broad spectrum granular bait killing such insects as ants, roaches, crickets, mole crickets, sowbugs, pillbugs, earwigs and more insects. Intice 10 is considered a broad spectrum bait because the bait matrix has a combination of protein and carbohydrate oils for wide acceptance.
- Apply Onslaught Microencapsulated Insecticide every 2-3 months.
- Onslaught Microencapsulated Insecticide is a perfect product to spray in the autumn months (Sept-Oct) to prevent overwintering insects such as cluster flies, boxelder bugs, ladybugs, earwigs and stink bugs from inhabiting your home as they invade. Spray the south and southwest sides of your house.
- Use a hand pump sprayer such as B&G 1 Gallon Dura Sprayer.
PT Cykick Aerosol-contains 0.1% Cyfluthrin, has a crack and crevice injection tip to spray into tight places. Useful to spray into areas where insects may be harboring.
- Intice 10 Perimeter bait is ideal for use inside (attics and crawlspaces), outside (perimeter) and on turfs.
- Comes in a shaker bottle; simply shake it out to spread the bait.
Bonus: Catchmaster 100i Glue Boards-(3 boards - 9 monitors)- Catch and monitor insects and your treatment program with these glue boards that have food graded molasses on a sticky adhesive backing to attract insects and trap them. Allow a few days for the insect population to decline and then put out the Catchmaster Insect Trap and Monitors. You can separate them into three small traps or use them as one larger trap. Remove the release paper to expose the glue and then fold them into a “tent.” Place them in areas where insects have been or are likely to be. Use the adhesive strip on the bottom to attach them to walls or under counters. Monitor the traps frequently to help identify areas of heavy insect activity. As the insect population decreases, the traps are an excellent way to discover and pinpoint new insect activity.
- Broad Spectrum on a variety of insects.
- Residual properties and a good knockdown
- Each board (7.56" long x 7.5 " wide) is perforated to make 3 traps (7.56" x 2.5" each) or simply use one large trap.
As add on option, add on Bifen LP Granules for yard care and perimeter treatment.
- Bifen LP (30 lb Bag)- covers 5,000-10,000 square feet. Bifen LP Granules are applied along the outside perimeter of the home in a 5 to 10 feet band as a perimeter barrier. These granules may be used as general broadcast in the yard for such insects as chinch bugs, fleas, mole crickets, armyworms, cutworms, sod webworms, mealybugs, fleas, and fire ants.
- Apply Bifen LP every 3 months.
- It must be activated by watering or rain.
- Broadcast Bifen LP Granules by a granular spreader
- Safe towards non-target animals such as birds, reptiles and mammals