Gentrol IGR Liquid Concentrate
Gentrol IGR Liquid Concentrate is an insect growth regulator. Gentrol IGR prevents developing roaches from reaching sexual maturity by inhibiting their growth and breaking the cycle. Gentrol IGR is labeled for food and non food areas. Food Service last about 2 months. Private residence last 4 months. Gentrol IGR in 1 oz bottles, will yield 1 gallon.
- Active Ingredient:
- It is labeled for use in food areas of food handling establishments.
- Non food areas are also labeled for use.
- Excellent crack and crevice in food service areas, lasting 2 months in a restaurant, 4 months residential.
- For use indoors in homes, food establishments, and can be used alone, with other insecticides, or in fogging machines.
- Can also be used for stored product pests such as Indian Meal Moth, Lesser Grain Beetle, Confused Flour Beetle, etc.
- This Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) is a synthetic juvenile hormone mimic which disrupts the normal growth development of cockroaches and stored product pests (such as Indian meal moths, rice moths, tobacco moths, red flour beetles, confused flour beetles, lesser grain borers, merchant grain beetles, sawtooth grain beetles, warehouse beetles, cigarette beetles and dermestid beetles). Roaches exposed to the Gencor IGR will become adults incapable of reproducing.