New York - Bed Bug Kit
New York Bed Bug Kit
For residential and commercial use. Treats 1-2 bedrooms twice
This Bed Bug kit comes with everything you need to eliminate bed bugs In this kit you will find the following items:
- 1 pt of D-Fense SC Insecticide. D-Fense SC will yield between 11-22 gallons. For bed bug control, mix 1.5 oz per gallon of water. D-Fense SC can be used for control of a broad spectrum of insects.
- Bedlam Plus Aerosol- Some bedbugs are resistant to common pyrethroid insecticides.This pyrethroid resistant formulation with a crack and crevice tool is perfect for crack and crevice treatments.
- 1-Cimexa Dust-4 oz. and 1-Dust Applicator - It is important to use dust as a follow up in hidden harborage areas of bed bugs. This dust will last several months.
- (Can be sold to all states except AK or HI but not by UPS express air)
D-Fense SC, Bedlam Plus, and Cimexa Dust are insecticides that leaves a residue behind to continue killing. Use the D-Fense SC to spray along the edges, seams, and tufts of the mattresses and on the box springs. The Bedlam Plus Aerosol can be sprayed in cracks and crevices with its crack and crevice tip. You should also spray around and under the bed and along baseboards near the bed. Do not spray bed linens.After removing the drawers from the furniture spray the inside of the cabinetry, as well as the bottom and sides of the drawers. Do not treat inside the drawers. The clothes in the drawers should be removed and laundered.
Cimexa Dust is a ready to use dust that is ideal for use on the mattress and box springs. Fill the duster half full. First shaking and then squeezing the duster will create a fine dust that resembles smoke.This is just what you want for dusting the mattress.Pay particular attention to seams, folds, and stapled fabric under the box springs. The joints where the rails and headboard connect are also prime hiding areas for bed bugs.You may need to remove the fabric under the box spring to access the inner springs. The mattress is safe to sleep on once it's covered with a sheet.
Also, be sure to dust behind pictures and wall hangings, as well as switch plate and outlet covers. Look for any cracks or crevices in which bed bugs could hide and treat them.
Be sure to re-treat 10-14 days later
Remember to read and follow all label instructions.
The application order in which you apply the chemicals is not important, but it is important to think "contain." Start at the outlying areas and move towards the bed. If bed bugs scatter or run they will be running into areas already treated. Use the D-Fense SC along baseboards and any large surface area such as the back and insides of dressers and nightstands. In those same areas, there will be small crevices and seam that should be treated with the Aerosol spray using the crack and crevice straw. The Cimexa dust is perfect for the mattress and box springs, under the edges of the carpet near the bed, and behind electrical outlets and light switches.
- Can not be shipped by Next day or 2nd day air since it has an aerosol.