Get Rid Of Scorpions Kit
This kit contains
1. Inspect for Scorpions: We recommend that you wear thick gloves, shoes, long sleeves, and long pants in case you come across a scorpion. Inspect for scorpions with the UV tracker light at night when they emerge to hunt for food at night.
2 Apply Lambdastar Ultracap 9.7 as a residual insecticide spray. Mix it 0.8 oz (a little less than one oz) with one gallon of water and spray both inside and outside your home. It is odorless, and the encapsulated formulation holds up well on all surfaces.
- Spray inside along baseboards, under appliances, corners, and cracks and crevices. Don't forget to spray garages and basements.
- Spray outside a 3 to 10-foot band around the perimeter of the structure, into harborage sites, and around potential entry points, such as: around all windows and doors, along baseboards, plumbing, inside closets, and garage and basement areas.
- Spray every 2-3 months or as needed.
3. Place the Catchmaster 100i Insect Monitors along the baseboards and walls to catch any scorpions or other insects. They can monitor your progress as well.
4. Optional treatment : Dust in the attic with D-Fense Dust. The best equipment to dispel the dust is with the JT Eaton Hand Bellow Duster or the Dustin Mizer.
Optional Add On Discounted Products
Use D-Fense Dust in void and attic areas. It will last up to 8 months undisturbed. The best way to dust is with a duster (hand duster or electric duster). 1 lb covers 1,000 square feet
The Clear Puffer Duster- Holds hold 4 oz of dry dust. It has a rod for easy cleaning and can be held upright, or inverted for better dust dispersion.
Dustin Mizer #1212 will hold one pound of dust. It is a crank style duster for larger dust jobs. It will disperse dust 20-30 ft.
More information: Scorpions and Scorpion Control