Halo 45 Aqua Glue Board Fly Light (2nd generation)
This Halo 45 Aqua Fly Light is made for locations that require hosing down as part of maintenance. The Halo 45 Aqua is stainless steel with a modern design. It is both durable for industrial food prep areas and discreet as a front of the house option placement. It can be mounted both horizontally or vertically. We suggest you mount all fly light traps away from windows, so the light from the trap does not compete with light from windows.
The Halo 45 Aqua glue board light houses (3) 18 inch 15 watt shatterproof bulbs for a coverage of 1300 ft² and a large glue board to catch flying insects. It is easy to service, as the front guard swings down and grants you complete access to the UV bulbs and glue boards.
- Commercial efficacy with a contemporary discreet aesthetic for a wide range of applications
- Side access to glue board for quick and easy servicing
- Aluminium removable debris tray
- Unique, quick release lamp holder covers that protect against water ingress
- Closable light apertures for maximum light output or prevention of dust ingress
- Quick tool free access gives simple access to consumables for easy maintenance
- High efficacy shatterproof UV tubes
- Designed for use with Glupac glueboards with UV stabiliser, made from durable PVC that can withstand hosing down and harsh environments
- Part of a comprehensive range of commercial glueboard flykillers
- Packaged: Tubes: 3 x TPX15-18S • Glueboard: 1 x GB013
- This product does not come with a plug and needs to be hardwired into an appropriate power source by a qualified electrician.
Replacement Glue Boards and Lights