Hel-Fire Herbicide Activator
Hel-Fire Herbicide Activator enhances herbicides with a combined formulation of deposition agents, activators and water conditioners It helps herbicide efficacy by eliminating the antagonistic effects of hard water. Hel-Fire is particularity useful when glyphosate (Round UP, Eraser ) as the active ingredient is used. It functions as a wetter/spreader, adjuvant as well.
- Improves herbicide activity
- Corrects hard water antagonism
- Improves spray deposition
- Provides good wetting properties
- Improves rainfastness
- Works well in weather extremes
- Oil-free formula mixes easily in water
- Excellent crop safety record
Ground and Aerial: Use 2-8 pints per 100 gallons of spray. When mixed with glyphosate, use at least 4 pints per 100 gallons of water
Water Conditioning: 1– 2 quarts per 100 gallons of spray solution when used in place of 8.5 –17 pounds of ammonium sulfate.
See label for complete directions.