Heritage G Fungicide -30 lbs
Heritage G Fungicide is a granulated formulation, with the active ingredient Azoxystrobin is a systemic strobilurin fungicide. This granulated fungicide is formulated with DG-Lite that is a water soluble carrier. It has the convenience of a granulated product, but the effectiveness of a spray formulation. The active ingredients move systemically through the plant leaves and roots with just a light irrigation or heavy dew. Since the active ingredients are so readily dispersed, it eliminates the issue of washing away the excess residue or any pickup into mower clipping baskets.
How Heritage G Works
- The active ingredient in Heritage G provides 28 days of control.
- Heritage G controls such diseases as brown patch, Anthracnose, yellow patch, cool weather brown patch, gray leaf spot, Fusarium patch, melting out, leaf spot, pink patch, necrotic ring spot, Pythium blight, red thread,pink snow mold, Pythium root rot, southern blight, Rhizoctonia large patch, zozia patch, summer patch, take-all patch and and other listed diseases. .
- As a broad spectrum fungicide, Heritage G is an excellent fungicide for Brown Patch control, but does not protect against Dollar Spot disease. Fame Fungicide works against Dollar Spot.
- 2-4 lbs per 1,000 sq feet (see label for specific use rates)
- When disease symptoms begin, start applications of Heritage G
- If necessary, repeat applications in 14-28 days
- Dispersion: It will typically disperse in 2-3 sprinkler revolutions