Hi-Yield Grass Killer Postemergence Herbicide
Hi-Yield Grass Killer with sethoxydim 18.0%, is a systemic, post-emergent, selective herbicide. It lets you spray over desirable plants to kill annual and perennial weedy grasses such as Crabgrass, Bermudagrass, Quackgrass, Foxtails and other weed grasses. For residential use, you may use around flowers, trees, shrubs, ornamental-groundcovers, bedding plants, and some fruits and vegetables (see label for specific crops). See product label for a list of tolerant plants.
Hi-Yield Postemergence Grass killer will stop weed growth within two days. It is a systemic herbicide, going from the leaves and stems to the roots of the weedy grasses to give a complete kill.
- Mix 2 tablespoons per gallon of water-covers 1,800 sq feet.
- It is best to use a spreader sticker or surfactant such as, Alligare Surface Surfactant , for better adhesion to the plants.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Surface plus 2 tablespoons of Hi-Yield Grass Killer to one gallon of water
- Apply when grassy weeds are actively growing (not exceeding the minimum of days
from application to harvest when used on vegetables and fruits-see label
- Apply on sunny or warm days to enhance systemic action of Hi-Yield Grass Killer
- Before spraying, do not mow or cut off tops of weeds.
- If rainfall is expected within one hour, do not spray
Mode of Action
Hi-Yield Grass Killer causes the grassy weeds to turn yellow and die within one-three weeks, depending on weather conditions, stage of growth and grass species. Heat stress, drought and cool weather slows activity.