Hi-Yield Triclopyr Ester
Hi-Yield's Triclopyr Ester with Triclopyr Ester 61.6% is a specialty herbicide for the control of annual and perennial broadleaf weeds in cool season turf. It is very effective on the hard to control weeds like ground ivy, wild violets, clover, oxalis, field blindweed, and more. It is also used for hard to kill woody plants like poison ivy. Make 2-3 applications, 10-14 days apart. It also suppresses bermudagrass in fescue lawns by applying in once a month in the summer months. .
- Apply foliar sprays during warm weather, early spring through fall, when weeds are actively growing.
- Only emerged weeds present at the time of application will be controlled.
- To increase the effectiveness of Hi Yield's Triclopyr Ester, use a surfactant such as Surface to spread it over the weeds more effectively
- Dilution Rate: 3/8 to ¾ oz. per gal. to cover 1,000 sq. ft.
- Do not apply to bahiagrass, bentgrass, bermudagrass, centipedegrass, St. Augustine grass, or zoysiagrass, unless turf injury can be tolerated.
- Do not apply Hi-Yield Triclopyr Ester to exposed roots of shallow rooted trees and shrubs.
- Do not apply Hi-Yield Triclopyr Ester to golf course greens
- See label for all the use restrictions