Hi-Yield Weed & Feed 15-0-10 (18 lbs)
Hi-Yield Weed & Feed 15-0-10 controls over 200 listed broadleaf weeds. Hi-Yield Weed & Feed 15-0-10 combines a post-emergent ( Trimec complex of three post-emergent herbicides) and a lawn fertilizer for quick time-saving convenience.
This post-emergent herbicide controls Chickweed, Dandelion, Plantain, Knotweed, Spurge, Henbit and many others. The 15-0-10 fertilizer supplies nutrients to beautify your lawn. Apply Weed & Feed 15-0-10 on Bermuda, Centipede, Bahia, Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, Fescue, and Bentgrass.
One 18 lb bag covers 5,000 sq feet and may be applied with a drop or broadcast (rotary) spreader.
- Mow lawn to normal height 1 to 2 days before application.
- At least 1 day before application, water lawn thoroughly to sustain moisture until the next watering (See Step 4).
- Apply in the morning, when dew is on the grass when weeds are young and actively growing. Sprinkle lightly with water if the grass is not moist at the time of application. The moisture allows the granules to remain on the leaf surface of the weeds. .
- Do not wash from weed leaves for 1 to 2 days after application. At this time, a thorough watering should be made.
- Trimec complex of herbicides:
- Dimethylamine salts of: Mecoprop - (+)-(R)-2-(2-methyl-4-chlorophenoxy) propionic acid - 0.32%
- 2,4-D - 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid - 0.18%
- Dicamba - 3,6-dichloro-o-anisic acid - 0.08%
- 15-0-10 fertilizer:
- Total Nitrogen - 15%
- Soluble Potash - 10%