Horsepower Selective Herbicide
Horsepower Selective Herbicide combines three active ingredients as a selective post-emergent herbicide to control over 150 different weeds such as clover, cocklebur, dandelions, chickweeds, knotweed, oxalis, spurge, plantains and other broad leaf weeds (see label for a complete list.
This concentrated formula just uses 2-3 pints per acres ( in 20-240 gallons of water per acre). As a spot treatment, it uses 0.73-1.10 oz in 0.5-5.5 gallons of water per 1,000 sq ft. It may be applied to Fescue, Rye, Bluegrass, Bent (excluding golf course greens and tees), Bahia, Bermuda and Zoysia turfs.
- Contains triclopyr for broad-spectrum control of hard-to-kill broad leaf weeds
- Controls more than 150 different weeds
- Ideal for 2,4-D-sensitive areas
- Highly concentrated formulation treats up to 4 acres per gallon
- Can be used for spot treatment
- Helps manage annual use limits of 2,4-D
- Non-restricted use in NY