Hurricane Ultra II Fogger # 2794, 62150-1
Hurricane Ultra II Fogger # 2794 is a ULV/MIster that is an electric portable aerosol applicator. This ULV fogger by Curtis-Dyna Fog may dispense both water and oil-based products, making it very versatile. Among its various uses include application of pesticides, insecticides, fungicides, deodorizers, disinfectants, poultry vaccines and germicides for use in warehouses, on farms, in greenhouses, germicidal spraying, schools, animal care facilities and disease control programs.
The Hurricane Ultra II Fogger is capable of handling corrosive liquids and heavy impacts due to its rugged design. In addition, it maximizes use of chemicals due to its solid brass metering valve that delivers precise outputs.
- Rugged design handles corrosive liquids and heavy impacts (Molded body -rounded one piece).
- Low profile tank design virtually eliminates tipping, empty or full.
- Droplet sizes can be controlled for both ULV spraying and residual spraying.
- Solid brass metering valve for delivering precise outputs and maximizing use of chemicals.
- Made in the USA
- Adjustable flow rates:0-4.5 gal/hr, or 0-17 liters/hr.
- Particle size: 5-50 microns (VMD)
- Tank capacity: 1 gallon (3.5 liters)
- Length: 12 in or 30.48 cm
- Width: 12 in or 30.48 cm
- Height: 14 in or 35.6 cm
- Weigh (Empty): 6.6 lbs. or 3 kg