Indoor Flea Combo-Large
This indoor flea combo combines FenvaStar Plus, Tekko Pro IGR, and Exciter Insecticide. Use the FenvaStar Plus and Exciter Insecticide to kill the adult fleas and the Tekko Pro IGR for stopping the flea cycle.
The FenvaStar Plus is a residual insecticide and the Exciter will amplify the effects of the insecticide and provide a quicker kill of the adult fleas that are present at the time of the application, for quick relief from biting fleas.
- FenvaStar Plus - 16 oz (yields 36-38 gallons for flea control)
- Tekko Pro IGR-16 oz. (yields 16 gallons for flea control)
- Exciter Insecticide 2 x 1 oz bottles (yields 2 gallons for flea control)
Usage: This kit may be used on rugs, carpets, and some hard floor surfaces. If you have mainly hard floor surfaces, choose an flea control aerosol: Precor 2625, PT Alpine Flea Aerosol, or Pivot Ultra Aerosolfor better coverage.
Add On Enhancer Option : The Exciter insecticide will amplify the effects of the insecticide and provide a quicker kill of the adult fleas that are present at the time of the application, for quick relief from biting fleas.
- Mix 0.42 oz of FenvaStar Plus, 1 oz of Tekko Pro, and 1 oz of Exciter in one gallon of water. Spray this mixture on the flea-infested floor and pet resting areas as a fine broadcast spray. Concentrate flea treatments where the pets are resting and running.
You may spray fabric chairs and couches as well, (do a test spray on an inconspicuous spot). This one-gallon yield will cover 1,000 square feet of carpet/rug areas and 2,000 square feet of hard floor surfaces.
- Cover fish aquariums and pets' food and water dishes before spraying and remove pets. Keep all people off the treated wet surface. Restrict these areas until the floor surfaces dry.
- Old pet bedding needs to be removed and replaced with clean bedding after treatment.
- Do not spray directly on pets.
- Use all mixed solution the same day you mix it because it does not store well.
- Keep everyone and pets off the wet surface until it dries.
- In 10-14 days, mix 0.42 oz of FenvaStar Plus and any remaining Exciter with one gallon of water and spray the same areas as the first spraying and follow the same precautions as listed above..
- It takes 4 -6 weeks for the flea cycle to be completely broken, so be patient. Do not steam clean the carpet at this point, unless you repeat this spray treatment again. Continue to vacuum as much as possible, and throw away the vacuum bag.