Infiniti Led Fly Light-A Unique Difference
Infiniti Led Fly Light differs from other glue board fly light by use of its UV LED source and its patented Glupac glue board for superb results. It contains two fitted UV LED strips. These UV LED strips are placed behind the glue board, which enhances the capture rate. A common problem with many glue board fly lights is that the flying insects will fly around the UV source without getting caught on the glue. Infiniti eliminates this common problem.
The Infiniti fly light trap stylish and has a contemporary look with a ultra slim profile. It is easy to install and service with its bottom loading glue board. The Infiniti have specially designed curved glue board runners inside the unit to give rigidity to the glue board that prevents it from bowing.
UV LED Light Source
These LED strips have an effective UV output of 3 years which reduces servicing times.
GLUPAC glueboards are silicon coated for a quick and an easy peel action, leaving the glue in place. GLUPAC gluboards are consistently thick. The advance UV stabel glue guards against the glue drying out over a four week period.
Features and Benefits
- Glueboard access from the bottom for quick and easy servicing
- Low energy running costs
- Compact model for discretion and space restricted installations
- Quick tool free access gives simple access to consumables for easy maintenance
- High efficacy UV LED strips provide a 3 year effective life
- Designed for use with Glupac glueboards with UV stabilizer
- Guarantee: Three year manufacturer guarantee, excludes LED strips and glueboards. See product brochure for details.
||19.75" L x 14 " H x 2.75" D
||1 x INL288 (Black)
Positioning and Tips for the Infinity Fly Light Trap
The ideal position for fly light traps are about 6 feet above the ground in the darkest place of the room (away from windows). Keep the temp below 86°F for the best UV output. Ideally, Infinity should be operating 24 hours a day. Flying insects are most attracted to fly lights at night when there is no competition from daylight or other light sources.
Replace with Glupac glue boards monthly.