InTice Border Patrol System Bait Station
InTice Border Patrol System Bait Stations
InTice Border Patrol System consists of durable plastic stations with an anchor spike to place into the ground as part of a perimeter defense combating ants outside. They are colored green to easily blend into the foliage with an easy to open, keyless snap-on lid.
These stations have four downward-facing openings for easy access to crawling pests while keeping out moisture, keeping the bait fresher longer. They work seamlessly with Intice Gelanimo 4 oz cups, or you can use Intice Thiquid or Intice 10 Perimeter Bait. You may want to switch around the baits when baiting for ants. The Gelanimo 4 oz cups and Intice Thiquid would serve the ant colony's sugar/carbohydrate needs, and the Intice 10 would feed the protein needs of the colony.
- Single Stations (without bait)
- Case of 12 stations (without bait)
- (2) InTice Border Patrol Stations + (2) InTice Gelanimo Bait Cups Kit
- (4) InTice Border Patrol Stations + (4) InTice Gelanimo Bait Cups Kit
- (6) InTice Border Patrol Stations + (6) IntTice Gelanimo Bait Cups Kit
- Durable Plastic Station
- Perfect for setting up a proactive perimeter defense
- Keeps bait fresher, long
- Integrates seamlessly with the Intice Gelanimo Ant Bait 4 oz cups
- Keyless, snap-on lid
- Four downward-facing openings under the lid provide easy access for crawling pests while keeping out the moisture
- Simple anchor spike for quick deployment
- Can use granular bait like Intice 10 Perimeter Bait or Intice Thiquid Ant Bait
- Push the spike into the ground until it is flush with the ground. If the ground is soft, such as mulch, you can place it even deeper or pile up mulch around the station.
- Since the entry points are four spots on the lid's underside, don't block these entry points for the foraging ants. The lid snaps unto the station; no key is needed. Make sure the lid is snapped tightly.
- You can drop in the Intice Gelanimo Ant Bait 4 oz cup into the station and put the lid on the station. Other bait options include Intice 10 granular bait, or Intice Thiquid used alone in the station or the bottom of the Gelanimo cup.
- Inspect for the area where the ants are trailing or congregating. Shaded or damp areas where vegetation is dense are typical areas to place the Border Patrol stations. It is best to place the stations in the area where the ants are, instead of just placing them around the perimeter. The spacing of these stations depends on the ant infestation level. They could range from 10 feet to 40 feet or more. Two stations placed near pest harborages should work well as a general preventative measure during the warm season
|Pro Tips||Not Available|
|Product Label||Sales Sheet|
|Target Pest||Ants and crawling pests|
|Active Ingredient (s)||N/A|
|For Use :||