Invade Hot Spot-Probiotic Foaming Cleaner
Invade Hot Spot contains the same premium microbes and ingredients as InVade Bio Foam. Apply Invade Hot Spot to cracks, crevices, or anywhere scum and organic debris accumulates. This convenient ready to use probiotic in a can will cling and stay on surfaced areas. As a probiotic, it eats into the scum to improve sanitation. The premium blend of microbes will digest the organic build-up and leave a citrus odor.
- Each Invade Hot Spot comes with a crack and crevice straw. Each case of 12 units of Invade Hot Spot comes with (1) Hose Extension Actuator. (The case formerly was packaged with 2 actuators). These reusable actuators help get the Invade Hot Spot into hard-to-reach areas.
- Add On Options: For an Add on Option when purchasing Invade Hot Spot, you can add on the Invade Hot Spot 24" Hose Extension Actuator. at reduced cost when purchasing the Hot Spot. The addition is one extension per unit of Hot Spot. For example, if you choose 2 Hot Spots, you will receive 2 extensions with this choice. If you choose 12 Hot Spots and their extensions, you will get 13 all together (one is already included in the case of 12). If you want less extention actuators, give us a call to adjust the price and amount accordingly.
- Since Hot Spot is an foaming aerosol, it can not be shipped by expedited choices, per air regulations.
Hot Spot Features
- Invade Hot Spot-microbial-citrus foam in an easy-to-use 16 oz can
- The 360-degree valve in Invade Hot Spot allows for dispensing in hard-to-reach areas.
- InVade Hot Spot contains premium, organic matter-eating, odor eliminating microbes, citrus oil, and a foaming agent that works to eliminate the organic matter. The foam provides a longer contact time, coating scummy areas such as drain covers. Regular use of Hot Spot will address sanitation issues.
- The foam will take a few hours to dissipate and should be left and not washed up. The foam will need to be in contact with the scum for at least one hour to be most effective. Do not apply directly to a food contact surface unless the surface is disinfected with a quaternary ammonia-type disinfectant after treatment.
How do I apply InVade Hot Spot ?
- Select any crack, crevice, drain, or other scummy areas that present sanitation issues.
- Shake can well.
- Hold can with the nozzle pointing away from yourself and others.
- Press down on the nozzle to dispense foam
- InVade Bio Foam Hot Spot should not be applied on top of bait placements.