InVict Gold Roach Gel Kit + Gentrol Point Sources
InVict Gold Cockroach Bait Gel + Gentrol Point Sources (Perfect Combination)
Invict Gold Roach Bait kills German roaches fast and Gentrol Point Sources break the cycle. It attacks the male nymph roach (mutating reproductive abilities) . Additionally, it causes the pregnant female to consume the bait when she would normally not want to consume food during part of her pregnancy.
No mixing is required. See instructions below.
- Packaging: 1 Box (4 syringes x 35 g) of IInvict Gold Roach Bait Gel + (5 ) Gentrol Point Sources
- Valued at 41.72 for 37.55
Add On Options
If you live in an apartment, you have a reasonable chance of re-infestations. In about six months, consider a bait called Avert Dry Flowable, which can be applied in wall voids, electrical outlets, and gas/water lines where German roaches may enter. The dry formula of Avert Dry Flowable reaches void areas that gels and bait stations cannot reach.
- 1. Invict Gold Roach Bait Gel InVict Gold Cockroach Gel is formulated for rapid control of roaches. The bait matrix contains 11 attractants to combat bait aversion and maximize roach control. Bait rotation with different formulation types is important to combat bait aversion and poor control results. Invict Gold is an ideal roach bait to use in a rotation program in order to avoid common bait aversion found in German Roach control programs. Active ingredient in Invict Gold Cockroach Gel Bait is imidacloprid 2.15%.
- One box contains 4 35 gram tubes + 1 plunger + 1 tip
- Without the eight most common food allergens
- Ideal for bait aversions
- Stable in high heat
- (Fits standard bait guns)
- 2. Gentrol Point Sources- Gentrol Point Sources, with Hydroprene 90.60%, prevents the roaches from maturing. Each disc covers 75 square feet. All the benefits of an insect growth regulator in a discreet, non spray formulation.
Step By Step Instructions
- Use a flashlight to make your inspection. Look for active roaches and their fecal material. The fecal material resembles grains of pepper.
- Apply Invict Gold in small spots about 1/4" in diameter (size of a pea). Invict Gold Cockroach Bait can also be applied in thin lines if appropriate. For most infestations, applications should range from 10 to 20 spots per 100 square feet. Use the higher number of spots when infestations are heavy and/or when roaches are living primarily in wall voids or other inaccessible areas. Smaller, more frequent spots are better than occasional large spots.
- Place Invict Gold in pea dime-size spots in those areas where you suspect roach activity. This procedure works better than placing long thin lines.
- Place bait in locations where the roaches are running, behind and under ovens, stoves, refrigerator, between the refrigerator and nearby appliance, behind microwaves, toasters, ovens, coffee makers, dishwashers. Place in cabinets and any where you see roach droppings. German roaches will be hiding in dark warm areas.
- For more location tips : Roach Placement Tips
- For most infestations, applications should range from 10 to 20 spots per 100 square feet.
- Use the higher number of spots when infestations are heavy and/or when roaches are living primarily in wall voids or other inaccessible areas.
- Smaller, more frequent spots are better than occasional large spots.
- We recommend placing the bait in small containers like bottle caps. You can also cut wax paper in 4x4 inch sections, make a crease in it, and apply the bait in the crease. Remove these " bait stations" in about a month.
- DO NOT use insecticides because it will contaminate the bait.
- Place the Gentrol Point Source device in areas where roach or stored product pest activity has been observed.
- Pay particular attention to locations of roach activity. More devices may be needed in areas with a heavy roach infestation. Gentrol Point Source may be used in areas where food is handled or prepared. Do not place the devices in direct contact with food preparation surfaces or within two feet of exposed food.
- One to two weeks after application, you will begin to see roaches with crinkled wings, showing the initial effects of Gentrol. Gentrol point sources prevents stored product pests from becoming adults thus breaking the life cycle.
- Activating Gentrol Point Source is as simple as squeezing the raised end of the plastic, adhesive-back device. This releases Gentrol IGR onto a filter paper. Once in place gentrol will move into a 75 foot area and last 90 days.
- Since the molecules are heaver than air they are carried by currents into roach or stored product pests' hiding places.
- Simply place these small stations in areas where roaches/stored product pest have infested.
- Because immature roaches are prevented from developing into reproductive adults, this product effectively breaks the roach life cycle. By inhibiting reproduction, Gentrol Point Source, by itself, will control cockroach populations over time.
- Once Gentrol Point source is released, the active ingredient moves from the Gentrol Point Source device into a localized area. Roaches and stored product pest do not have to come in contact with the Gentrol Point Source device to be affected.
What To Expect
Gentrol Point Source is an insect growth inhibitor. It will not kill immediately. If used by itself, expect to see results in about a week. Cockroaches will appear with twisted wings; males will be unable to reproduce. When Gentrol Point Source is used with the Invict Gold bait, expect to see results in two days. Re-apply if needed. Unless you have a sizeable infestation, you do not need to re-apply.
After about a month, you should be ready for a cleaning detail. The German roach carries a lot allergens that won't just go away after the roach infestation is gone. You will need to wipe down all the areas, including cabinets and walls. Sterifab is an excellent product for this purpose.