InVict Gold Roach Gel Kit
InVict Gold Cockroach Bait Gel + Tekko Trio Foam +Insect Glue Boards + Insect Bait Stations
Invict Gold Roach Bait kills German roaches fast and Tekko Trio Foam IGR breaks the cycle. It attacks the male nymph roach (mutating reproductive abilities). Additionally, it causes the pregnant female to consume the bait when she would normally not want to consume food during part of her pregnancy.
No mixing is required. See instructions below.
- Packaging: 1 Box (4 syringes x 35 g) of I
- Invict Gold Roach Bait Gel
- Tekko Trio Foam-15 oz
- Insect Glue Boards (3 boards-9 traps)
- J.F Oakes Insect Bait Stations-Clear stations to hold Invict Gold Bait (Set of 6)
- 1. Invict Gold Roach Bait Gel-InVict Gold Cockroach Gel is formulated for rapid control of roaches. The bait matrix contains 11 attractants to combat bait aversion and maximize roach control. Bait rotation with different formulation types is important to combat bait aversion and poor control results. Invict Gold is an ideal roach bait to use in a rotation program in order to avoid common bait aversion found in German Roach control programs. Active ingredient in Invict Gold Cockroach Gel Bait is imidacloprid 2.15%.
- One box contains (4 ) 35 gram tubes + 1 plunger + 1 tip
- Without the eight most common food allergens
- Ideal for bait aversions
- Stable in high heat
- (Fits standard bait guns)
- 2. Tekko Foam IGR- Tekko Pro IGR with two active ingredients is superior over many insect growth regulators on the market. It attacks the male nymph roach (mutating reproductive abilities) and affects the molting process of the whole roach population that makes survival process very difficult. Additionally, it causes the pregnant female to consume the bait when she would normally not want to consume food during part of her pregnancy.
- 3. Trapper 2600 or Catchmaster 100I Glue Boards-3 boards (9 traps) -These glue boards are pre-baited with food grade molasses with a sticky adhesive. It attracks the roaches and traps them
- 4. J.F. Oakes Insect Bait Stations (Set of 6)
Add On Options
For those with a heavy German Roach population, first and spray Advion WDG: Mix 1 packet of Advion WDG a 1/2 gallon of water. Since most German roaches are just in the kitchen and bathrooms, 1/2 gallon of finished solution is plenty to start with . Spray cracks and crevices where the roaches are running, behind and under ovens, stoves, refrigerator, between the refrigerator and nearby appliance, behind microwaves, toasters, ovens, coffee makers, dishwashers. Because of its non-repellency, it may be applied with insect baits. This flexible and non-repellent insecticide may be applied both inside and outside in both residential and commercial locations.
If you live in an apartment, you have a reasonable chance of re-infestations. In about six months, consider a bait called Avert Dry Flowable, which can be applied in wall voids, electrical outlets, and gas/water lines where German roaches may enter. The dry formula of Avert Dry Flowable reaches void areas that gels and bait stations cannot reach.
Invade Bio Zap--Invade Bio Zap has microbes as a ready-to-use probiotic formula to remove organic material like stains from fecal material, and odor with its fresh citrus scent. It will not harm anything that water does not harm.
Step By Step Instructions
- Use a flashlight to make your inspection. Look for active roaches and their fecal material. The fecal material resembles grains of pepper.
- Apply Invict Gold in small spots about 1/4" in diameter (size of a pea). Invict Gold Cockroach Bait can also be applied in thin lines if appropriate. For most infestations, applications should range from 10 to 20 spots per 100 square feet. Use the higher number of spots when infestations are heavy and/or when roaches are living primarily in wall voids or other inaccessible areas. Smaller, more frequent spots are better than occasional large spots.
- Place Invict Gold in pea dime-size spots in those areas where you suspect roach activity. This procedure works better than placing long thin lines.
- Place bait in locations where the roaches are running, behind and under ovens, stoves, refrigerator, between the refrigerator and nearby appliance, behind microwaves, toasters, ovens, coffee makers, dishwashers. Place in cabinets and anywhere you see roach droppings. German roaches will be hiding in dark warm areas.
- For more location tips : Roach Placement Tips
- For most infestations, applications should range from 10 to 20 spots per 100 square feet.
- Use the higher number of spots when infestations are heavy and/or when roaches are living primarily in wall voids or other inaccessible areas.
- Smaller, more frequent spots are better than occasional large spots.
- We recommend placing the bait in small containers like bottle caps. You can also cut wax paper in 4x4 inch sections, make a crease in it, and apply the bait in the crease. Remove these " bait stations" in about a month.
- DO NOT use insecticides because it will contaminate the bait.
- Spray Tekko Trio Foam in areas where roach or stored product pest activity has been observed. Hold can 10" to 12" away from the desired surface to be treated. It comes out as a dry foam and does not run.
Allow a few days for the roach population to decline and then put out the Insect Trap and Monitors. You can separate them into three small traps or use them as one larger trap. Remove the release paper to expose the glue and then fold them into a “tent.” Place them in areas where roaches have been or are likely to be. Use the adhesive strip on the bottom to attach them to walls or under counters. Monitor the traps frequently to help identify areas of heavy roach activity. As the roach population decreases, the traps are an excellent way to discover and pinpoint new roach activity.
- Pay particular attention to locations of roach activity.
- Cockroaches will appear with twisted wings; males will be unable to reproduce.
- Pay attention to hiding places such as beneath sinks, behind and beneath stoves, refrigerators, cracks, crevices, around garbage cans, cabinets, along baseboards, doors, window sills, door frames, window frames, pipes, drains, plumbing, etc.
What To Expect
Tekko Tro Foam is an insect growth inhibitor. It will not kill immediately. If used by itself, expect to see results in about a week. Cockroaches will appear with twisted wings; males will be unable to reproduce. When Tekko Tro Foam is used with the Invict Gold bait, expect to see results in two days. Re-apply if needed. Unless you have a sizeable infestation, you do not need to re-apply.
After about a month, you should be ready for a cleaning detail. The German roach carries a lot allergens that won't just go away after the roach infestation is gone. You will need to wipe down all the areas, including cabinets and walls. Sterifab is an excellent product for this purpose.