Invite Liquid Lure
Invite Liquid Lure is a distinct liquid attractant to lure small flying pests such as yellow jackets, fruit flies and European Hornets. This concentrated formulation contains no pesticides that can be used both inside and outside. It may be used in conjunction with fly traps as a lure/attractant or used in pesticide applications methods forming a "kill zone". To make a "kill zone", spray a microcap formulation such as LambdaStar Ultracap 9.7 on a surface where flies land. Afterwards, spray Invite Liquid Lure on top the odorless, microcap insecticide spray to attract the flies in the sprayed area. After the flies land on this "kill zone", they come in contact with the insecticide and die.
Invite Liquid lure is also a perfect and economical lure for attracting small flying pests in fly stations or other types of fly jar traps.
- Attracts yellow jackets, European hornets, fruit flies, drain flies and phorid flies
- For use indoors and outdoors
- Concentrated non-pesticidal formula
- For pesticidal applications, a “kill zone” can be created by spraying a microcap such as LambdaStar Ultracap 9.7 or FenvaStar™ EcoCap in a spot (about 2’ x 2’ is typical) followed with a spray application of InVite Liquid Lure
- For trapping applications, 1-4 oz of InVite Liquid Lure can be used with the Yellow PFT Station or other jar traps. Such a station can also be lightly sprayed with a microcap to increase the efficiency.
- When using in traps for stinging insects dilution with water, fruit juice or fruit-flavored soda is preferred, while for small flies dilution with water, beer or any carbonated beverage works well
- Use in conjunction with light traps for fruit flies by placing 2 oz of InVite Liquid Lure into a condiment cup and setting it inside or on the trap – cotton balls can be put in the cup to minimize evaporation and spills
- Sales Sheet
ILLC016 16 fl oz bottle
ILLC005 5 gal pail (Call for special order)