JT Eaton Bed Bug Spray #204-Red Label
J.T. Eaton Bed Bug Spray (Red Bottle) kills bedbugs and is a ready to use contact spray that can be used on surfaces and mattresses.
This spray has no residual, but kills bed bugs quickly because of the pyrethin. Pyrethin also serves as a "flushing agent", forcing the bed bugs to leave their hiding areas.
We have several concentrated residual insecticides recommended.
If you wish to stay with a ready to use product with the attached trigger sprayer, JT Eaton Kill Bed Bugs II (Blue Bottle) would be a good choice.
J.T Eaton Kill Bedbugs II continues working for several weeks. However bed bug treatment is best done every 10-14 days, three times for the first six weeks. After the last and final treatment use JT Eaton's Bedbug Killer Dust # 203 (green label) in cracks and crevices.
- Oil based pyrethrin 0.13%.
- Kills bed bugs, fleas, brown dog ticks and other insects listed on the label.
- Ready to use, no mixing required
- Comes with a trigger sprayer, no separate sprayer needed.
- Bed Bug control-spray mattresses lightly, particulary around tufts and seams.Take beds apart and spray in all joints. Treat baseboards, mouldings, and floors. Repeat as needed.