JT Eaton's Bait Block 2G Second Generation Rodenticide (256-1 oz blocks)
JT Eaton Bait's Block 2G Second Generation Rodenticide with .005% Bromadialone are rodent bait wax blocks made of highly palatable ingredients to make it attractive to rodents. Bait Block 2G Second Generation is especially formulated for humid conditions and mold. Bait Block 2G can be used in and around buildings such as houses, food storage facilities, cattle farms, and storage facilities.
- No. 716-B
- High resistance to extreme weather conditions
- Especially formulated for humid environments and resistant against mold
- Preferred by rodents because of highly palatable compounds.
- It has multiple edges to encourage feeding.
- Contains Bitrex-to discourage pets and children from consuming the bait.
- Bromadialone is a second generation anticoagulant and single feeding bait. It decreases Vitamin K level in the blood, preventing the clotting of blood. .
Important: Do not expose children, pets or non-targeted animals to rodenticides.
- Use tamper resistant bait stations, such as Ambush Bait Stations to keep pets, children, domestic animals and nontarget wildlife away from this rodent bait. Ambush bait station