JT Eaton Bait Block (Apple Flavor)
The JT Eaton Apple Flavor Bait Block has high bait acceptance to attract both rats and mice. The apple flavored bait block has a blend of grains and natural foods that keep the rodents coming for the bait.
These 1 ounce bait blocks contain the active ingredient, Diphacinone 0.05%, a first-generation rodenticide. This rodent bait is an all weather block form and may be used both inside and outside. It has a center hole that may be used to "rod" the bait on rods in bait stations.
Packaging: 144 x 1 oz blocks; 9 lbs
- Rats: Place 4-16 blocks (4-16 oz) per placement. Space placements at intervals of 15-30 feet in infested areas. Maintain a supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days after activity has ceased.
- MIce:Place 1 oz blocks at intervals o f8-10 feet in infested areas. Maintain a supply of bait for at least 15 days until activity has ceased.
- Mixture of natural foods and grain for high bait acceptance
- Center holes to secure the bait in bait stations for extra security.
- Kills Norway rats, roof rats and house mice in wet or dry areas. Mold and moisture resistance
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Each block is color-coded red to prevent misuse.
- 9 lb. pail of 144 one ounce blocks.
- More Info