JT Eaton Bed Bug Lock-Up Encasements
Protect mattresses and box springs against bed bug infestations with JT Eaton Lock-Up Bed Bug Encasements. These mattress and box spring encasements cover both mattresses and box springs. JT Eaton Bed Bug Lock-Up Encasements keep the bed bugs out from setting up a home in your mattress and box springs. If they are already in your mattress and or box spring, use these encasements to lock them inside to keep them from biting you.
The Lock-Up Bed Bug Encasements offer security against bed bugs by its dual zipper system in the mattress and three-sided zipper on the box spring cover. Not only will these encasements keep out bed bugs, but will keep out dust mites and other allergens.
These durable encasements are medically certified devices with a one-year warranty against workmanship and defects in materials. Lock-Up Total encasements are both secure and comfortable.
They reduce heat build-up and sweating by its breathable fabric that is quiet. These lock-up bed bug encasements are waterproof, durable, and have a stretch knit fabric cover that is washable.
Why Bed Bug Encasements?
Bed bugs like to hide in mattresses and box springs. Ninety-Five percent of all bed bug infestations occur within five feet of the bed. Bed bugs are particularly active at night and are drawn by the carbon dioxide from people as they breathe. Instead of pest control chemicals applied on your mattress and box springs, encasements allow protection without the chemicals.
Bed Bug Control Treatment Measures
It is also essential to combine bed bug control measures in rooms with bed bug infestations. This integrated approach to bed bug infestations includes inspection, treatment measures, and bed bug encasements like Lock-Up Encasements.
- Declutter and Vacuum- Pick up loose toys, books, clothes, and treat or put away. Make sure it is free of clutter. Vacuum cracks and crevices and corners, and every where you can vacuum.
- Inspect for bed bug activity near your bed and bedroom. Look at the sheets, mattresses, box springs, and bed frames for signs of bed bugs. Also, inspect carpet edges, baseboards, night stands, nearby furniture, and electrical outlets. Signs include tiny brown spots, small bloodstains, transparent or white egg clusters, and light bed bug skin casting.
- Use High Heat-Wash and dry or dry-clean bedding and curtains. It is advisable to use high heat for 20 minutes.
- Treatment-Use professional bed bug control products.You will need to treat bed frames, headboards, footboards, inside cabinets of nightstands, and dressers.
- Use treatment bags such as Cirkil Electronics and Clutter Treatment Kit to place electrical and sensitive items inside to kill the bed bugs.
Top Benefits of JT Eaton Lock-Up Encasements
- Bed Bug Certified
- Allergy/Dust Mite Protection
- Waterproof Shield
- Smooth surface with waterproof top
- Zipper locking system (Prevents bed bugs and dust mites from getting into matttress)
- Silent for Safe and Sound Sleeping
- Warranty Provided (one year)
- Impermeable to Mold and Bacteria
- Breathable (Prevents heat build up and sweating)
- 3-Sided Zipper Protection
- Machine Washable
- Soft fabric provides quiet and comfortable sleep
- Double Reinforced corners for Box Spring "Snag" Protection"
JT Eaton Lock-Up Standard Bed Bug Encasement Sizes and Packaging
- Twin Size
- Mattress: 83TWENC (39” x 75” x 14”)
- Box Spring :80TWBOX (39” x 75” x 9”)
- Twin Bundle (Mattress and Box Spring)
- Full Size
- Mattress:83FULENC (54” x 75” x 14”)
- Box Spring:80FULBOX (54” x 75” x 9”)
- Full Bundle (Mattress and Box Spring)
- Queen Size
- Mattress:83QUENC (60” x 80” x 16” )
- Box Spring:80QUBOX (60” x 80” x 9” )
- Queen Bundle (Mattress and Box Spring)
- King Size
- Mattress:83KGENC (78” x 80” x 16”)
- Twin XL Box Spring:80TWXLBOX (39” x 80” x 9”)
- King Bundle (Mattress and 2 XL Box Springs)
- Cal King Size
- Mattress:83CAKGENC (72” x 84” x 16”)
- Cal King Box Spring:80CAKGBOX (72” x 84” x 9”)
- Cal King Bundle (Mattress and Box Spring)