JT Eaton Earth Anchor Securing Device - #913
The Earth Anchor Securing Device is a clever product by JT Eaton that allows you to anchor rodent bait stations in the ground for enhanced security. It is made up of stainless steel wires(earth anchors) with an aluminum rod (pounding stake). These anchors go into the ground with a spike-like end connected to a cable that fits in the bait station. This metal rod acts like a pounding stake to anchor the stainless cable wires to the ground.
- Fits with any rat size bait station
- Spike-like end goes into ground while cable connects to end which fits into bait station
- Pounding stakes are included to ensure secure fit into ground.
- Each anchor is 18" long.
- Comes with 1 year limited warranty from JT Eaton
- Insert Pounding Stake into Earth Anchor
- Pound Earth Anchors into ground leaving wire loop and metal "T" about 1" above ground level from the bottom of the cable connector.
- Insert "T" through hole in bottom of bait station and turn to secure bait station