JT Eaton Stick-A-Fly Glue Fly Trap (#444)
JT Eaton's Stick-A-Fly Glue Trap uses a pheromone housefly lure to attract house flies to the glue surface on the trap. The glue on this fly trap does not dry out. As you can see by the picture below, it does a fantastic job of catching flies. This trap looks like a paper towel holder with a special design for discreet viewing. It will also catch other flying insects such as moths and gnats.
This trap is ready to use, but is much more effective if you use the special packet of lure to sprinkle on the glue surface before placing the trap out. It may be placed on the surface, mounted or hung. The glue trap is a disposable trap.
Click on image to enlarge
- Researched and tested by a leading entomologist as an effective fly trap
- No poisons or vapors
- May be hidden and placed in a hidden area due to its small size
- Attracts and kills flies, gnats, moths
- Sprinkle enclosed packet of the household fly lure on the glue surface.
- Place trap with the sticky tube facing the light in areas where flies congregate or are a nuisance (window sills, near garbage and drains). Avoid shaded or dark areas.
- Stick A Fly Glue trap becomes even more effective after a few flies are caught (Flies are attracted to flies).
- If no flies are trapped within two or three days, it may be necessary to move the trap to a new location.
- Discard Stick A Fly Glue trap and dead insects by wrapping trap and disposing in the trash.