Lice-Ban Pour On
Lice-Ban with its dual active ingredients is a ready-to-use suspension pour on for control of lice and flies on non-lactating and lactating dairy cattle, beef cattle, calves, and horses.
Lice-Ban works quickly, with a single application it controls lice and prevents the present louse eggs from hatching. It does have a zero-day pre-slaughter and milk discard time and may be combined with other insecticides as an insecticide resistance integrated pest management program.
- Provides control of biting, chewing, and suckling lice.
- Has a zero day pre-slaughter interval and milk discard time
- In order to prevent development of insecticide resistance, it may either alone or in combination with other insecticides in an integrated pest management program
- Cattle, Calves, and Mature Horses:( Controls Sucking Lice, [(Biting) (Chewing)] Lice, House Flies, Stable Flies, Horse Flies, Black Flies, Horn Flies, Deer Flies, and Cattle Ticks )
- Pour 3mL per 100 lbs. for each animal with a maximum amount of 30mL
- Pour along the back line and down the face
- Horses and Foals:( Controls Sucking Lice, [(Biting) (Chewing)] Lice, House Flies, Stable Flies, Horse Flies, Black Flies, Horn Flies, Deer Flies, and Cattle Ticks .)
- Wipe-On: Apply 3 mL per 100 lbs body weight of animal up to maximum of 30 mL for any one animal . Dampen an applicator mitt, cloth or toweling with Lice-Ban and rub on the animal. Pay extra attention to the legs, shoulders, neck and facial areas where pests appear or tend to congregate .
- Spray: Use Lice-Ban undiluted in a mist sprayer, applying 3 mL per 100 lbs . body weight of animal up to maximum of 30 mL for any one animal . Direct spray to the legs, shoulders, neck and facial areas where pests appear or tend to congregate . Apply directly onto attached ticks .
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes of animal being treated . Repeat treatment as needed, but do not apply more than once every two weeks
- It is pet safe if used as directed on product label
1/2 Gallon and 2.5 Gallons (2.5 gallon container will treat up to 315 animals)