Lontrel Herbicide - Qt
With Lontrel Turf Ornamental Herbicide, you can maintain a healthy turf even when trying to control clover and other hard to kill weeds. Killing clover without damaging your turf is possible with Lontrel Herbicide. It also works well on dollarweed, dandelion and thistle, without burning and harming St Austinegrass, Bermudagrass or closely mowed grass.
Unfortunately, Lontrel Turf Ornamental Herbicide is only labeled for commericial areas, not labeled for residential use.
Lontrel Turf and Ornamental Herbicide Top Features
- Lontrel Turf &Ornamental Herbicide with clopyralid is a post-emergent speciality herbicide.
- Lontrel is labeled for use on both warm- and cool-season turf.
- Low use rates and low odor
- Won't harm: St. Augustinegrass, Bahiagrass, Centipedgrass, Bermudagrass(closely mowed), Buffalograss, Kikuyugrass, Zoysiagrass
- Can be applied over the top growing, establish turf with no worries.
- Lontrel also can be mixed with fertilizers for a weed-and-feed program.
How Lontrel Herbicide Works
The active ingredient clopyralid attacks all parts of the target weed, including the root system. Disrupting water intake, the weeds die.
Can affect other broadleaf plants directly through foliage and indirectly by root uptake from treated soil. Therefore, do not apply this product directly to desired plants, or allow spray drift to these locations. Use of a marking dye wil help you determine spray patterns.