Luralite Pro Fly Light-Decorative and Discreet
Luralite Pro Fly Light is an attractive white glueboard fly light trap that may be mounted on the wall in front-in-the-house locations in restaurants, bars, offices or other indoor locations. This discreet fly light glue board trap comes with two 15-watt UV bulbs and is outfitted with the Glupac glue board impregnated with fly pheromones to catch flying insects.
Placement and Coverage
Luralite Pro Fly Light covers 538 square feet and it may be mounted horizontally or vertically. Suggested fly light trap placement is 3-6 feet from the floor. When placing your fly light trap, always remember not to place it near a window so the UV bulbs work efficiently.
Features and Benefits
- Use:Ideal for front of house applications
- Maintenance: Easy to replace glue boards or UV bulbs. Replace UV bulbs at least once a year and ideally once every 6 months.
- Voltage: 2110v/60hz, with 6 foot cord
- Color: White
- Material: Robust aluminum
- Designed: For use with Glupac glueboards (with UV stabilizer)
- Measures:28.5 in. L x 8.25 in. W x 7.5 in. D
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Bulbs: 2 x TPX15-18
- Glueboard: 1 x INL121
- Suggested area coverage: 538 ft²
- Warranty: Manufacturer's warranty for one year (excludes UV bulbs and glue boards)
Replacement Bulbs and Glueboards