Allen Special Products, Inc
Starting at: $48.90
Stuf-Fit Copper Mesh Wool
Stuf Fit Copper Mesh Wool is handy mesh wool in rolls, used for rodent and bird exclusion. As the name suggests, you simply stuff it into openings where rodents or birds may enter. The copper weave is difficult for rodents to chew through; rodents may chew through steel wool. In addition steel wool will rust and stain brick, siding and stucco.
Used For Rodent Exclusion
When excluding rodents, look for openings smaller than 2 " in order to seal them with Stuf- Fit. It is recommended if the the opening is larger than 2 ", repair with standard building materials.
- To be used for rodent and bird exclusion.
- STUF-FIT is a copper mesh (no rust) cloth that is stuffed into openings, packed tightly into cracks or holes for exclusion of pest such as rodents and birds.
- STUF-FIT Copper mesh works better than steel wool because of the way that it is woven, making it difficult for rodents to chew through.
- A small amount of STUF-FIT Copper mesh placed in weepholes, vents, A/C pipe entrances, etc. that are smaller than 2" will help to keep rodents and birds out.
- If the opening is larger than 2 inches, it is recommended to be repaired properly with building materials.
- Stuf-Fit can be tacked, stapled or glued into any openings where it is needed. Each roll is 6 inches wide, double folded and 100 or 400 ft long.
- Pure copper so it won't rust or stain brick, siding, or stucco
- Made from 100% Electrilytic Tough Pitch (ETP) copper. Contains no recycled copper so it is the purest strongest copper in the world.