JT Eaton's Foundation
As a distributor of JT Eaton's, we are excited about their innovations and concern for the environment. JT Eaton was founded over eighty years ago. Mr Stanley Z Baker purchased the company in 1949.
Stanley Z Baker-Innovations
As an innovator, Mr. Stanley Baker invented and developed the "paraffin bait block", known as Eaton's Bait Blocks. The block or blox form has been an industry standard since then. The paraffin makes the bait weather resistant. Another innovation occurred in 1979. Mr Baker developed the modern glue board used today in rodent and insect control. In 1999, he also developed a roach and ant bait that used just 1 percent of boric acid, increasing it's effectiveness. JT Eaton has most recently developed a Bed Bug System of insecticides that are safe and effective.
JT. Eaton is also committed to a wide range of effective and quality products with IPM (Integrated Pest Managment) methods. Integrated Pest Management uses many methods of pest control other than pesticides for safer environmental standards.
JT Eaton Today
JT Eaton is a third generation family run business based in Ohio. They run the Stanley Z Baker Foundation which is to create scholarships for college students who want to enter the pest control field. This foundation also is committed to helping non-profits with donated products.
$16.10 As low as: $14.25
- Bellow Bulb Hand Duster is a perfect duster for small dusting applications. This bellow duster has a spring that is compressed in order to release the dust.
- This duster will hold between 4 oz to 8 oz of dry dust. It would depend on the dry weight of the dust.
- Has a rod for easy cleaning.
- Can be held upright, or inverted for better dust dispersion.
- Fill the bellow duster half way with a dust such as CimeXa Dust, D Fense Dust, Delta Dust , Drione Dust or other dusts.
- When you squeeze the duster, the dust will come out of the end tip.This will allow you to inject dust into places like wall voids, light switch plates, and crack and crevices or any other places insects like to hide.
Starting at: $88.32
Mice Combo Trap/ Bait Kits combine three types of professional traps, mouse lure attractant, and one type of disposable bait station (bait included) in one kit for a greater selection. At times trapping and or baiting mice require a variety of traps and baits for successful mice control. Not one method works all the time successfully, so a combination of types of traps and a rodent bait will ensure success. Place these traps and bait stations in areas where the mice have been observed.Learn More
Starting at: $9.90
JT Eaton's Repeater Mouse Trap is a galvanized steel multi catch trap that catches up to 30 mice at a time, discreetly. It is a low profile trap that easily fits under pallets, equipment and furniture.
This mice trap is a standard in many industrial locations such as warehouses and loading docks as well as retail and home locations. This FDA and USDA approved trap is easy to inspect and clean. They provide excellent maintenance control in commercial establishments, such as restaurants, processing plants, storage rooms and all warehousing.Learn More
$45.5020 Foot Pro Line Aluminum Extension Pole (Item # 1720AL5) Learn More
$52.38 As low as: $47.88
Use 4 The Birds Liquid Repellent to reduce bird damage by keeping pest birds from landing or roosting on any surface. 4 The Birds Liquid Repellent is a non-toxic tacky bird repellent liquid that is transparent. Works on pest birds such as House Sparrows, Pigeons, Blackbirds, Starlings, Cowbirds, Gulls, Woodpeckers, Crows, Grackles and other pest birds.
Starting at: $85.24
- (3) Protecta Evo Ambush Bait Stations + Nectus Soft Bait 2G-16 lbs
- (6) Protecta Evo Ambush Bait Stations + Nectus Soft Bait 2G-16 llbs