Stretch Knit Box Spring Cover -Bed Bug Encasement
Mattress Safe's Box Spring encasements are made of a of stretch knit and features a patent "Zipper with the Hook". This box spring is made of materials that are completely waterproof, bed bug certified, non-allergenic, fire retardant and breathable. These box springs also provide dust mite protection.
Box Spring Measurements
The Mattress Safe Box Spring covers fits box springs up to 9" in depth.
- Twin+ : 39" x 75-80" x 9"
- Full Plus +: 54" x 75-80"
- Queen: 60" x 80" x 9"
- King : Two- Twin+ Box Springs (39" x 75-80" x 9")
- California King: (1) 72" x 84" x 9"
Make sure to measure accurately your box spring and mattress, there are no returns on mattress and box spring bed bug covers.
Benefits of Using Mattress Safe's Box Spring Bed Bug Covers
- Prevents bed bug infestations from increasing. It is impossible to tackle a bed bug control problem without treating your bed. An encasement ensures a complete protection.
- Less expensive than a new bed.
Bed Bug Certified
These box spring covers are certified by entomologist that the bed bugs can not penetrate the fabric. If a product advertised as a bed bug protector or encasement is not certified, there is a good chance that the bed bugs can still feed and draw blood through the fabric.
Zipper with the Hook
The zipper and hook gives a secure closure of the zipper, to ensure that no bedbugs can get out or penetrate.
How Long To Leave Matress Safe Covers on the Bed
Leave the box spring encasements on the bed for about 18 months. Bed bugs can live as long as 18 months after a feeding.