Superior Total Mattress Encasement and Protector - Sofcover
This mattress cover by Mattress Safe is a waterproof mattress encasement. It is waterproof on the top and 1/2 way down the side. The bottom is able to stretch. This provides waterproof protection for pillow-top and non flip mattresses.
As with the Mattress Safe Box Springs, the Superior Total Mattress encasements are bed bug certified, waterproof, breathable, fire retardant and are impermeable to dust mites, bed bugs, mold and bacteria. They have a "zipper with hook" patent, so that bed bugs can not enter through the zippers.
- Twin Plus : 39" x 75-80" x 9-15"
- Full Plus: 54" x 75-80" x 9-15"
- Queen: 60" x 80" x 9-15"
- King: 78" x 80" x 9-15"
- California King: 72" x 80"-84" x 9-15"
Make sure to measure accurately your box spring and mattress, there are no returns on mattress and box spring bed bug covers.
Benefits of Using Mattress Safe's Superior Mattress Covers
- It enhances any chemical treatments, making sure that the area of your bed is bed bug free. Sometimes is very hard to treat bed bugs without a bed bug certified cover. Bed bugs can hide in the smallest of cracks and crevices and certainly can hide in the beds.
- Instead of buying a new bed, use these bed bug encasements; much less expensive.
Bed Bug Certified
When choosing bed bug encasements, make sure that they are bed bug certified by a certified entomologist. This means that the encasements have gone through extensive testing to make sure that the bed bugs can not penetrate the fabric.
Zipper with the Hook
The zipper and hook gives a secure closure of the zipper, to ensure that no bedbugs can get out or penetrate.
How Long To Leave Matress Safe Covers on the Bed
Leave the Superior Mattress Covers on the bed for about 18 months. Bed bugs can live as long as 18 months after a feeding.