Maxforce Fleet Ant Gel with Fipronil provides a long-lasting, and fast choice for ant control. Maxforce Fleet is a carbohydrate-based gel with a high moisture content that gets rid of ants within 3-5 days. I
f the ants prefer a protein-based bait, they may ignore this bait.
Maxforce Fleet Ant Gel (4 x 27 gram tubes)
Maxforce Fleet Ant Gel with Fipronil provides a long-lasting, and fast choice for ant control. Maxforce Fleet is a carbohydrate-based gel with a high moisture content that gets rid of ants within 3-5 days. If the ants prefer a protein-based bait, they may ignore this bait.
Maxforce Fleet is a broad-spectrum of ants including the tough to control, odorous house ants, Argentine ants, and carpenter ants. This ant bait gel is thick enough not to drip on vertical surfaces.
It is formulated in such a way for ants in trophallaxis. When ants use this method of eating, the foraging ants eat the bait and store it. These ants will regurgitate it later to share with other ants.
Apply Maxforce Fleet with the syringe applicator or bait injector in small amounts where you see the ants running. Typical areas include cracks and crevices, around plumbing, doors and windows, sinks, stoves and void areas that lead to hollow spaces in walls, ceilings, equipment legs, and floors. Retreat as needed after inspection.
- Contains fipronil, the active ingredient of choice for fast, effective ant control
- Long-lasting, fast-acting
- Moist, carbohydrate-rich gel
- Thicker consistency enables it to stay where it's applied – even on vertical applications
- Offers broad-spectrum ant control on notoriously difficult-to-control species including Argentine ants, carpenter ants and odorous house ants
- Formulated for ants trophallaxis, which ants store up bait and later feed it to the larvae and queen(s).
|Pro Tips||Not Available|
|Target Pest||Acrobat ant, Argentine ant, big-headed ant, carpenter ant, cornfield ant, field honey ant, odorous house ant, pavement ant, pharaoh ant, thief ant|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Fipronil - .001%|
|For Use :||N/A|