Mega Colony Ant Kit
The Mega-Colony Ant Kit works very well against the mega-colony ants such as Argentine and Crazy Ants. Megacolony ants have several queens and are numerous. They are invasive and difficult to control with just a single product.
We have combined a kit that contains both a sweet based ant bait and protein based ant bait that works well on mega-colony ants. These baits may be applied both inside and outside. Also included in the kit is a non-repellent insecticide, called Dominion 2L. As a non-repellent, the ants can not detect it in an attempt to avoid. it. The ants will pick it up on their feet and take it back to the colony, distributing it throughout the colony as they groom themselves.
Mega-Colony Ant Kit
The Mega-Colony Ant Kit works very well against the mega-colony ants such as Argentine and Crazy Ants. Megacolony ants have several queens and are numerous. They are invasive and difficult to control with just a single product. We have combined a kit that contains both a sweet based ant bait and protein based ant bait that works well on mega-colony ants. These baits may be applied both inside and outside in areas the ants are foraging.
Also included in the kit is a non-repellent insecticide, called Dominion 2L that may be applied with the baits. It will not interfere with the effectiveness of the baits.As a non-repellent, the ants do not detect it in an attempt to avoid. it. The ants will pick it up on their feet and take it back to the colony, distributing it throughout the colony as they groom themselves. Mix this up in a sprayer and spray the perimeter of your house, yard, foliage, turf, plant/flower beds and ground cover.
- (2) 8 oz Invict Xpress. The Invict Xpress is a protein based bait that does particularly well against mega-colony ants. It not only kills ants, but also kills roaches, crickets, earwigs and silverfish.
- Perimeter Application:1/2 – 1 oz. (2-4 tbsp.) per 100 sq. ft.
- Around Ant Mounds and Along Ant Trails:1/2 – 1 oz. (2-4 tbsp.)
- Turf Application:4 – 8 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. (10-20 lbs. per Acre)
- Sewer Application:1 oz. per 100 sq. ft.
- Indoor Application:0.5 oz. (2 tbsp.) per crack, crevice, or void or per 100 sq. ft.
- (1) Box (4) 30 gram syringes of Advion Ant Bait Gel Advion Ant Bait Gel is a sugar based ant bait. It controls a broad spectrum of structure-invading ants, including Carpenter Ants ( it excludes Fire, Harvester and Pharoah Ants)
- Bait Placement :The Advion Ant Bait Gel comes with a syringe applicator. Simply place this ant bait gel in areas where the ants are active. Typical areas include cracks and crevices, under and behind appliances, under sinks, under and behind stoves, around pipes, and water heaters. Other areas include window frames and baseboards. Continue to place bait in areas where the ants are actively foraging or trailing. Do not place Advion on freshly applied insecticide, unless it is a non repellent inseciticide such as Alpine, Dominion 2L Taurus or Phantom.
- Indoors: After inspection of ant activity, place Advion Ant Gel in those areas. Look for activity at points of entry and high moisture areas, such as kitchens and bathrooms. Place multiple bait placements in areas of high activity. Do not place bait in areas that are routinely washed, as washing will remove or dilute bait. Do not treat food preparation surfaces. During followup visits inspect placements and reapply as needed.
- Outdoors: After inspection of ant activity, place Optigard near ant trails and areas of suspected ant activity. Look for activity near entry points and areas of moisture, such as soffits, eaves, pipes, weep holes and eaves. You may use bait stations with Advion Ant Gel.
- (1) 27.5 bottle of Dominion 2L-As a non-repellent, the ants do not it is there, and they will not attempt go around it. They won't know to avoid it. The ants walk through it and take it back to the nest. It is a slow kill. The residual lasts for 30 days. Should be retreated once a month.While Dominion 2L is one of the best insecticide treatments against Ants and Termites, it also works well on plants against Wooly Adelgids and Emerald Ash Borers. Since Dominion 2L s a systemic insecticide, it is absorbed into the plant through the leaves and roots, where it kills pests from the inside out.
- Use 1/2 oz per gallon of water and spray vegetation and turf. Treat the soil, turf or ground cover adjacent to the structure where ants are trailing or may find food or harborage. Apply to shrub, ornamental plant beds or flower beds, near the structure where ants are foraging for food. Spray also the perimeter of the house. Dominion 2L is a non-repellent and will not interfere or contaminate the baits.
- Domininon 2L may only be used outside; may not be applied inside or wall voids.
- 27.5 oz of Dominion 2L yields 50-100 gallons of finished solution.
- Spray once a month
|Pro Tips||Not Available|
|Active Ingredient (s)||N/A|
|For Use :||N/A|