Get Rid of Grubs with Merit Granules
Merit Granulars ( Merit .5 G by Bayer) contains imidaclorprid.Imidacloprid is a very effective, broad spectrum insecticide for use against soil insect pests such as white grubs, crane fly, mole crickets and lawn moths like sod webworm. Under normal circumstances, Merit Granule Insecticide will provide residual white grub control for four months or longer in turf.
Merit Granules- Imidacloprid Systemic
Merit Granules Insecticide have twice the active ingredient usually found in lawn and garden stores.
The active ingredient, Imidacloprid causes the insect to stop feeding. Merit Granulars are most effective when applied prior to, or just after the eggs are laid. In most cases, adult emergence occurs in early summer, often after significant rainfall or irrigation, followed by mating and egg laying. This usually continues for four to six weeks.
- Merit Granules improve the quality of your turf.
- Apply Merit Granules uniformly over area being treated with spreaders or other application equipment.
- Target Pests: Grubs, Chinch Bugs, and other small turfgrass pests. See complete list on product label.
- Active Ingredient: Imidacloprid- 0.5%
- Yield: 60 to 80 lb. per acre or 1.4 to 1.8 lb. per 1000 sq/ft.
- For Use in and around: For systemic insect control in turfgrass and landscape ornamentals.
Compare Merit Granulars to Imidaclorprid Granules-More Economical
For a generic form, less costly see: Imidaclorprid 0.5G