Mice Traps and Bait Combo Kits (Small or Large Sizes)
Mice Combo Traps /Bait Kits combine four types of professional traps, mouse lure attractant, and one type of disposable bait station (bait included) in one kit for a greater selection and savings.
Trapping and or baiting mice may require a variety of traps and baits for successful mice control. Not one method works all the time successfully, so a combination of types of traps and a rodent bait will ensure success. Place these traps and bait stations in areas where the mice have been observed.
As a generalization, mice in cities may spend their entire life in buildings. In rural and suburban areas, mice can live inside or outside along building foundations, shrubbery, crawlspaces, garages, and storage sheds. The supply of food becomes scarce in colder climate conditions, some mice may move inside for both a food source and habitat source.
Mice set up nest near a food source and do not travel far between food and nests. Mice are nibblers and feed often, with their feed activity peaking during the evening.The most useful key in any rodent trapping program is to use plenty of traps. Since mice do not travel far, place mouse traps about 10 feet apart.
It is important to identify which type of rodent you have. These kits are for mouse control only. A mice trap and or bait station will be not large enough for rat control. For a quick glance at their differences click here.
- Repeater Multiple-Catch Mouse Trap (Clear Top) # 420CL These catch traps can catch up to 30 mice at a time. It is a low profile trap that measures 10 1/4" L x 6 1/2" W x 2 7/8" H. This galvanized steel trap is FDA and USDA approved.
- JT Eaton's Universal Glue Boards #166 -Measures: 10" L x 4" W, odorless and made to fit inside the Repeaters.
- T1 Disposable Mouse Bait Stations- Each station comes with a 1 oz bait block (bromethalin). The bait is a fast-acting bait that can kill up to 20 mice. It has a clear top to monitor bait consumption. Bromethalin has no antidote. It is a T1, Tier 1 EPA class (the top class) for being tamper-resistant.
- Mini Rex Mouse Snap Traps -These snap traps are safer and easier to use than the normal rodent snap traps. Each trap has a removable bait cup on the bottom of the trap. These traps may be re-used.
- Trapper Max Glue Boards (Scented)-These glue boards measure 5.5" x 7.5". They can be used as a flat trap or folded in a triangle. This particular glue board is prebaited and has a high quality glue to ensure maximum catch rates.
- Provoke Mouse Attractant- This 2 oz liquid lure has a food-based matrix that is targeted to the feeding preferences of mice.
- (4) JT Eaton Multi Catch Repeaters
- (12) Jt Eaton Univeral #166 Glue Board Sheets for the Repeaters
- (1 box of 4 stations) T1 Mouse Disposable Bait Stations (Each station has a pre-packaged 1 oz bait block)
- (4) Mini Rex Mouse Snap Traps
- (12) Trapper Max Scented Glue Boards
- (1) Provoke (2 oz) Mice Attractant
- Valued at 98.13 for 88.32
- (12) JT Eaton Multi Catch Repeaters
- (72 ) Jt Eaton Univeral #166 Glue Board Sheets for the Repeaters
- (12 boxes x 4 stations (48 stations) T1 Mouse Disposable Bait Stations (Each station has a pre-packaged 1 oz bait block)
- (24) Mini Rex Mouse Snap Traps
- (72) Trapper Max Scented Glue Boards
- (2) Provoke 2 oz Mice Attractant
- Valued at 398.67 for 358.67
- Use Provoke Mouse Lure or another lure such as peanut butter. Place a dab of Provoke inside the entry of the Repeater Mice Trap near the entrance. For the Mini Rex trap, place a small amount in the removable bait cup that inserts from the bottom of the Mini Rex Mice Trap. The glue boards have an attractant, so it is not necessary to apply the lure.
- Place the Mini Rex traps, Trapper glue boards, and T1 Mouse bait station along mice activity. Place the traps and bait stations along walls where mice travel, in cupboards or wherever mice are present. Place them along runways or paths to maximize the chance of mice passing over the traps or bait stations.
- Place the Repeaters along the walls as well, and in potential areas where mice may enter (next to exterior doors). Place this multiple mice trap with the entry hole parallel to a wall or object for best positioning. The low-profile design of the Repeater is perfect for discreet spaces, underneath furniture and equipment. The #166 glue board may be used to catch the mice on the glue. You can convert this trap to a humane trap by not using the glue board, and simply opening the lid to let the mice out. The Repeaters (with inserted glue boards) may serve as an insect monitoring tool as well.
- Please read Trapping Tips for a complete understanding of the characteristics the different types of mice traps and best usage for them.
- Wear gloves when servicing these traps.