Victor Mole Trap-Plunger Type-#0645
This plunger type of mole trap is placed in active mole tunnels to kill moles without chemicals.This durable trap has weather-resistant spears; the trap may be reused. The trap's design has a safety pin for safe operations. Place these plunger mole traps in existing (active) tunnels, allowing one trap per active tunnel. Moles may be trapped in all seasons, except extremely dry or cold weather. Spring time is the easiest time to trap moles, since their newly-formed surfaces (tunnels) are easy to identify. To keep non-targeted animals and children from the traps, place a bucket over the traps.
How to Find Active Tunnels
To identify active mole tunnels, flatten out all tunnels. Wait 24 hours. If tunnels are active, they will be rebuilt. Set traps in the tunnels that have new surfaces. These tunnels are most likely the active tunnels. Set traps in these locations after reading the instructions.
- Plunger-style mole trap
- Weather-resistant for long lasting reusable application
- Equipped with safety pin for secure and safe operation
- Spears are located below the ground surface, safely away from children and pets
- Place mole trap into the mole tunnel with the tunnel portion beneath the trigger pan partially blocked.
- Make sure the trigger is resting on the blockage. Moles will reopen tunnels to clear it. As they clear the tunnel, they set the trigger on the mole trap.
- See Instructions :Instructions