Mole Scram Granular Repellent
- Buy 2 for $30.50 each and save 11%
- Buy 4 for $24.95 each and save 27%
Mole Scram Granular Repellent with a triple action repellent for protection against moles. These mole repelling granules is a proprietary blend of natural and organic ingredients that provide a triple action protection.
Mole Scram Granular Repellent-10 lb
Mole Scram Granular Repellent with a triple action repellent for protection against moles. These mole repelling granules are a proprietary blend of natural and organic ingredients that provide a triple action protection.
All natural Mole Scram is exempt form EPA registration under Section 25(b) of FIFRA and is not registered by the EPA
Triple Action Protection
- Food tastes bad and their digestive system is disturbed.
- Tunnels and surrounding soil become bad-smelling.
- Reduces insect activity (food for moles).
- Ready To Use-No Mixing
- 10 lb bag covers up to 7,500 square feet
Determine where you would like the moles to exit your property.
- Day 1 -Starting at the point furthest from the exit point, apply Mole Scram on and around the mole infested area, water for 20 minutes.
- Day 2 - Apply Mole Scram to the remaining area near the desired exit, water for 20 minutes
- Where possible, locate mole runways, then punch 1" holes every 10 feet. Place granules into the holes and cover the soil. Another possible mole active site is at the end of each runway or any other visible holes made by moles.
- Apply 1 lb per 750 sq.ft.
- Do not use on food or feed commodities
- Rainfall or watering will activate these granules for faster results.
Note: Even though Mole Scram acts quickly, it may take a couple of days for moles to relate their discomfort to treated areas and stay away from these treated regions.
Frequency of Use
Mole Scram should be applied whenever mole activity or new tunneling is observed. Mole Scram can be applied to prevent mole damage. Peak application times are Spring and Fall, the two highest mole activity seasons. To prevent mole activity in your yard, apply Mole Scram at the beginning of each season.
Recommended Spreader Settings.-1 lb per 750 sq feet
- Scott Speedy Green- 10
- Red Devil-12
- EZ Broadcast Republic-11
- Quaker Broadcast-10
- Scott Easy Green-29
- Earthway Broadcast-22
|Active Ingredient (s)||Castor Oil - 15.0%
Citronella Oil - .4997%
Garlic Oil - .0003%
Peanut Hulls - 84.5%
|For Use :||N/A|