Mole Scram Professional
Mole Scram Professional is a mole repellent made of organic materials and is biodegradable. This repellent does not harm the moles but drives them away from your yard. It leaves a bad taste for the moles, and the odor is offensive to them. Made of Castor Oil - 17.0%, Citronella Oil - .9997% , Garlic Oil - .0003% and Peanut Hulls - 82% it has a slight detectable odor for humans.
- Mole Scram may also be used as a preventative measure, deterring moles from entering your property. Spread a 30-foot barrier around the desired areas to be protected every 30-45 days.
- Apply Mole Scram during the height of the mole season which is beginning of spring and fall months. After the initial application, mole activity increases as the Mole Scram repellent makes them uncomfortable.
- One 22 lb container of Mole Scram Professional will cover 16, 500 square feet, at 1 lb per 750 square feet.
- Even with proper usage, moles may not exit your property when repelling them. During dry periods, earthworm activity is deeper in the soil, so the moles may be buried underground and not affected by the repellent. If heavy rain occurs and pulls up the earthworms and moles, you may need to reapply Mole Scram.
||When Moles have entered from boundary of property.
Spread the Molescram over entire area with a rotary spreader.
- Day 1: After spreading the Molescram over the area infested with moles near the boundary.
Apply at a radius of 30 feet beyond damage and visible signs of holes and tunnels.
Water in for about 20 minutes.
New activity may be seen for a couple of days as moles search for food.
- Day 14: Reapply in 2 weeks and every 30 days thereafter.
||When Moles are in the center or deep within the property.
- Determine the EXIT POINT and the best direction
to drive the moles towards leaving the property.
- Day1: Apply Molescam over the infested area and 30 feet beyond
where protection is desired.Water in for about 20 minutes.
- Leave an exit (untreated) next to the infestation
in order to drive them out.
New activity may be seen for a couple of days
as moles learn to move back.
- Day 3: Apply a second application at least 3 days after the first application
to continue to drive the moles out.
- Day 30:Every 30 days, reapply.
It is important to water (or wait for immediate rainfall) the granules into the soil to activate it. The water will draw the oils into the soil.