Monterey's 70% Neem Oil-OMRI Listed for Organic Gardening
Monterey's 70% Neem Oil is perfect for organic gardening and is OMRI listed.Use 70% Neem Oil as a fungicide, insecticide and miticide to control such pests as Black Spot, Rust, Powdery Mildew, Spider Mites, Aphids, Anthracnose, Scab and Flower and other listed pests. It is for use on flowers, roses, houseplants, fruits, nuts, vegetables, and ornamental trees and shrubs.
Packaged: Concentrates (Mix with water) and RTS-Ready To Spray (Hook up to garden hose)
It is packaged in concentrates (8 oz, 16 oz and 128 oz). Usage is 1-2 oz per gallon of water. It also comes in a 16 oz ready to spray bottle that you hook up to your garden hose (1 bottle covers 5,000 square feet).
As A Fungicide
Use 70% Neem Oil at the rate of 1 oz per gallon of water. Spray until wet, all plant surfaces, including the undersides of leaves. If using the concentrate, frequently mix solution as you spray. As a preventative treatment, apply every 7-14 days .For diseases already present, use it on a daily schedule for 7 days until disease pressure is eliminated, then apply every 14 days for preventative measures.
- Rust Leaf Spot Diseases, Anthracnose and Scab: Apply at first sign of spring budding.
- Powdery Mildew: Apply during the mid summer or when disease is first detected.
As A Insecticide/Miticide
- Controls aphids, spider mites, beetles, whiteflies, leafrollers and other insect pests.
- Mix 1-2 oz per gallon of water, and spray all plant surfaces until it is wet.
- Apply every 7-14 days at the first sign of insects/mites. For heavier populations, spray every 7 days.
70% Neem Oil Benefits
- OMRI Listed for organic gardening, functions as a fungicide, miticide and insecticide. Kills eggs, larvae and adult insects.
- A broad spectrum insecticide, miticide and fungicide that controls numerous diseases as well as insects and mites
- Use on vegetables, fruit trees, ornamentals, etc
- OMRI Certification