Monterey Brush & Vine Control
Monterey Brush & Vine Control with 8.8% Triclopyr is recommended for controlling woody plants, vines and stumps around homes, cabins, fences, walkways, and other non crop areas.
Monterey Brush & Vine Control- Qt
Monterey Brush & Vine Control with 8.8% Triclopyr is recommended for controlling woody plants, vines and stumps around homes, cabins, fences, walkways, and other non crop areas. Expect to see wilting or other symptoms in 1-6 weeks.
- Controls vines such as Poison Oak and Poison Ivy
- Use to kill stumps and prevent regrowth of unwanted trees and shrubs
- May be used with Herbicide Helper (a surfactant) to help stick on the plants.
The best time to apply Monterey Brush & Vine Control is when the weeds and brush are actively growing and are fully leafed out. Apply as a full coverage foliar spray at least 24 hours before expected rain and when the air is calm to reduce drift.
- Foliage Spray
- Use hose -end sprayer or tank sprayer.
- Mix 4-8 oz in one gallon of water, per 500 square feet. Under drought conditions or the treatment of hard to control plants such as blackgum, ash, choke cherry, elm, pine, oak, maple , use the higher rates. The addition of a surfactant will improve the effectiveness of this herbicide.
- Stump Treatment- Use Monterey Brush & Vine Control undiluted and cover the freshly cut surface. May use a paint brush or backpack sprayer (do not reuse paint brush). This treatment will not only kill stumps, but prevent the re-sprouting.
- Vine Control-When treating vines such as poison ivy and poison oak that are growing around desirable vegetation, cut the vine first and follow stump treatment recommendations.
|Pro Tips||I find there is not better active than Triclopry for woody and vine type plants. It only has 8.8 percent triclopry. We have products like Triclopry 4 with 61 percent. A much better deal, but for smaller areas this product is perfect. Make sure you use a sufactant with it.|
|More PDF's||Monterey Zone Map|
Woody Plants and Vines Control
|Active Ingredient (s)||Triclopyr as the treiethylamine salt - 8.8%|
|For Use :||
Homes, Cabins, Fence Lines, Walkways and other Non-Crop areas Outdoor Residential Use Only
|Shipping Restrictions||DC, DE, IA, ID, IN, KY, MA, ME, MI, MN, ND, NH, NY, OH, RI, SD, VT, WV, WY|
General Use Precautions and Restrictions - See Label